Positive vibes please!!!

Lynne21

Visit site
My mare is on her 3 weeks tomorrow and due to be teased and then (hopefully) scanned in foal in the next couple of days! She is visiting Abraham and is madly in love apparently!
blush.gif
blush.gif

Can you all send *pegnant vibes* pleeeeaaase?!
smile.gif

Thank you xx

Lynne21

Visit site
Thank you all! Keep them coming please - will let you know if they have worked when I get news (tomorrow hopefully)

The Tills' one's must be good - I'd bottle those and sell them!
grin.gif
grin.gif

She had a foal previously by Abraham when she was with her breeders but I believe they lost it as a yearling (don't know the circumstances) but he was seriously stunning - hence the renewing of vows!

Lynne21

Visit site
Well I didn't have a phone call last night to say that she had turned so am assuming that they will phone in the next couple of days and let me know what the results of the scan is. (Have promised them I will wait for them to phone me and stop hounding them! LOL)
blush.gif

Keep the vibes coming and thank you - seems to be working so far and I just want her back home now (& preggers!)
smile.gif

Panther

Visit site
Abraham throws some good DR horses my friend owns his most successful DR horse .. well he was don't know if he still is come to that.??.. Alincoln Shadow!

Lynne21

Visit site
Am hoping to breed a strong, big moving horse that will do very well in Sport horse / Hunter Pony classes and then go on to do dressage. Mum's last foal is by Foxcourt Fabelhaft and was sold at weaning for showing and then dressage - she really is a damn good mare and only 14.2hh!