Post vanished

ChesnutsRoasting

Visit site
I assume they knew too much information was about to be posted. I suppose they knew where I was going with my posts.

They Gray case is done and dusted so what's the problem? I believe it was due to what I have stated above.

Not to worry though, the truth will come about with or without the H+H forum. :D

CENCORSHIP at it's finest!!!!!

A Ditty II

Roses are red
Violets are blue
Darlingcobs is deluded
And James Gray is poo.

The End.

Visit site
Mymare, my first post was about Darling cob because her ban was the sole reason I joined this forum. She wanted everyone to know she was not ignoring their questions and needed someone to make this known because she was unable to do it herself. Is this a problem?

mymare

Visit site
Mymare, my first post was about Darling cob because her ban was the sole reason I joined this forum. She wanted everyone to know she was not ignoring their questions and needed someone to make this known because she was unable to do it herself. Is this a problem?

So you are a friend of darlingcobs?

No I don't have an issue with you being offline at all if you want to hide.

RuthnMeg

Visit site
My thought on the real identity of DC (or whatever 'she' wants to be called) is Cordelia Gray... I know its a guess, but 'she' seems to know alot about what was going on at Spindles. More so than the general public I feel. And she would stand by her dad, cos thats what all evil family members do, stand by evil!

pastie2

Visit site
My thought on the real identity of DC (or whatever 'she' wants to be called) is Cordelia Gray... I know its a guess, but 'she' seems to know alot about what was going on at Spindles. More so than the general public I feel. And she would stand by her dad, cos thats what all evil family members do, stand by evil!

I so agree, no one else other than a family member could condone such cruelty.

Visit site

Ruthnmeg neither Darling cob or myself is Miss Cordelia Gray. I do know her and she is infact a charming young lady.

thatsmygirl

Visit site
Ruthnmeg neither Darling cob or myself is Miss Cordelia Gray. I do know her and she is infact a charming young lady.

Right I'm leaving this now before I get banned.
( holding back) the whole family needs to rot in hell the sick sick freaks. And if you think they have done nothing wrong than your just a sick. Use to go and visit did you? Stoke the poor ponies did you? BUT NEVER MIND CAUSE SHE IS CHARMING. ****** OFF

Achinghips

Visit site
"Gray and his son James Gray Junior were found guilty of eleven charges under the Animal Welfare Act 2006 after a trial last year. His wife Julie Gray, 42, and daughters Jodie Gray, 27, and Cordelia Gray, 21, were each found guilty of two animal welfare offences.

The family launched an appeal against their convictions after they were sentenced last June. But at Aylesbury Crown Court Judge Christopher Tyrer said that 46-year-old Gray Senior, his wife and daughters were unsuccessful in their appeals".

Yes, she sounds charming.

frozzy

Visit site
Hi folks
New to the forum but have followed this post for the last half hour or so.
I recall the "charming" behaviour of the misses Gray post trial.
Charming indeed.

Visit site
Monsters I had to double check your post to actually believe the nerve of your request, that I answer on behalf of Darling cob. The reason being is that I have barely been on this forum a couple of hours and have recieved nothing but sour grapes from all members involved in this thread. All I did was come here to explain why it is not possible for Darling cob to answer your questions. I am a new member and have said nothing to justify your attitudes towards me. And you think I would happily dialogue with you? Goodness me you should all be banned for your attitudes.

Cazzah

Visit site
Charming?! CHARMING?! What planet are you living on?!

Leaving dead horses to rot in fields with others grazing around them? Charming.

Not getting vetinary treatment for ill and dying horses? Charming.

Starving horses and leaving them with no water? Charming.

Carrying on regardless? Charming.

Really, you could all charm the birds out of the trees....well the vultures maybe.

pastie2

Visit site
I think they went to the same charm school as Hitler?

I am sure that there were a lot of people that thought Adolf Hitler was a charming man. Ask the families who had relations that were gassed, I am sure that they would disagree. If horses could speak, I am sure that they would not think that Miss Gray was a charming woman either. A dreadful comparison, but I think that in this case it is justified.

mymare

Visit site
Monsters I had to double check your post to actually believe the nerve of your request, that I answer on behalf of Darling cob. The reason being is that I have barely been on this forum a couple of hours and have recieved nothing but sour grapes from all members involved in this thread. All I did was come here to explain why it is not possible for Darling cob to answer your questions. I am a new member and have said nothing to justify your attitudes towards me. And you think I would happily dialogue with you? Goodness me you should all be banned for your attitudes.

Yep, not been made very welcome have you?! Aw! Maybe it's the company you keep. The thing is jamiesolderdaughter or whatever your name is, we are all on here because of our love of horses. Nothing turns our stomachs more than animal abuse and cruelty. If any of my family or friends did what that pr*ck did, I would be the one doing the prison sentence for assault and battery, and I've never hit a person in my life. I would never stand by people like that, ever. Do you have no standards? Do you HONESTLY not care about what they did? Do you have no morals?

I would LOVE to meet that family.

welsh horse rider

Visit site
I am sure that there were a lot of people that thought Adolf Hitler was a charming man. Ask the families who had relations that were gassed, I am sure that they would disagree. If horses could speak, I am sure that they would not think that Miss Gray was a charming woman either. A dreadful comparison, but I think that in this case it is justified.

Pastie2 I so have to agree with you, I've been following this thread too and i can't get over some people trying to justify and defend them and say they are "charming" the nerve of some people