Pre camp nerves and axcitedness

OvergrownShetland

Visit site
I'm off to Adult camp this week and I'm so excited but nervous at the same time! We have flatwork, polework/gridwork, Show jumping and Cross country on the programme and it will either make or break me! I've just got my confidence back jumping and I've never been xc before so I've put myself in the "baby" group 2ft3 max! Everyone in my group seems lovely and most of them seem to be bringing baby horses, whereas I'm on a 12 year old dales, so I'm hoping the instructors will be kind to us!

3Beasties

Visit site
Which camp are you doing?

I am also going to camp (On Friday) and am going through the same pre camp nerves!! Doesn't help that I don't know anyone who is going, eeep!!

OvergrownShetland

Visit site
Which camp are you doing?

I am also going to camp (On Friday) and am going through the same pre camp nerves!! Doesn't help that I don't know anyone who is going, eeep!!

It's just called adult training camp and its based at Keysoe :) I've only met a couple of people through Facebook, so not completely ideal!

Bernster

Visit site
Hi, do you know how you view the photos from camp at keysoe please?
Thanks ellie
Hi Ellie, I think we met at camp this week! I wondered if there would be a few hhoers there. I think they are loaded onto the adult riding camp Facebook page, not sure if they appear on the photographers website but I didn't get his details. I've been checking the page for photos today but it may be too soon.

Ellie clark

New User
Visit site
Hi, I can't find that face book page, not sure of the guys name either that took the photos, will keep trying. Hope your horse is enjoying a day off!!

Bernster

Visit site
Hi, I can't find that face book page, not sure of the guys name either that took the photos, will keep trying. Hope your horse is enjoying a day off!!
Try a search on Facebook for Adult Training Camps. Think that's how I found it. Yep he's having a well earned rest, too hot to ride anyway !