Present for my friend in the US

catdragon

Visit site
Hello again.

I've PM'd TheFox, SplashofSoy and Dizzydancer with Micks details :D

And strawberryfields1 - LOL I am going to be broke - this is the 2nd friend I have had beautiful things made for - and I have a few others who are going to get a gift too :D

KSR

Visit site
If anyone wants to see, this is one of mine..

585c2671.jpg

Emilieu

Visit site
I got one of these made after I lost my boy. I get loads of compliments on it from people who have no ideas of the special meaning behind it. I just love it, i wear it every day and i find the shape of it (its a heart one) quite comforting in my hand.

The commication from Mick was excellent and i cried with happiness when i saw the end result. x

wattamus

Visit site
Would love to break away form the crowd but can't pleeeeease pm me too and would you also be able to pm prices? thank you! x

Rolo--Chilli

Visit site
Here is some pics of mine that Mick also did,

picture.php

These were for xmas for my daughter and girls at the yard. Each had there own ponies hair in and there favourite colour.

picture.php

This is a resin bangle with my daughters new ponies hair in :)

KVH

Visit site
Fantastic that he's getting so much interest!
I comissioned him to make a pendant for Mother's day made from my gelding and her mare's tail hair.. he very generously made a second pendant too!
My 4 yr old gelding was pts afew weeks after the pendant was made, so really treasure the extra pendant that I kept for myself now. Highly recommend.

catdragon

Visit site
Nannon, 3beasties, Sadiemay & ex racer rider - have PM'd you all.

Thank you Capriole for the link input (not been near a computer all weekend)

Rolo--Chilli - they are lovely - I've been toying with getting a coloured heart for myself, my mare is white so a lilac coloured onw could work :)

And KVH - what a lovely idea for your mum and such a nice way to remember your boy XX