Problems with Channel 4

madmav

Visit site
I can't even work out what link to go to. Really want to watch, too. Confusing website. Can anyone point me in right direction? Please!

IzziTMee

New User
Visit site
Seems to me C4 is ignoring the significant contribution made to paralympic sport by equestrianism and I can't figure out why. It isn't featured in the promos and the odd rare mention it gets is all too often without substance. Trying to find ANY coverage is like looking for a needle in a haystack! I have found one hour at noon today. W0W!!! Has anybody out there found anymore? Would like to try and get it on computer. Anybody got the URL?

peanut

Visit site
Seems to me C4 is ignoring the significant contribution made to paralympic sport by equestrianism

It's a pity that they didn't take note from the BBC coverage of the olympics that the equestrian grandstands were never less than 96% full unlike some other events. There was nothing you couldn't watch on the BBC Sport website and there was also Catch Up.

Poor show Channel 4 :(

Double_choc_lab

Visit site
Have a look at http://www.paralympic.org/Events/London2012. It shows the grade II team test has already happened (Go Natasha!) :) Grade 1b coming up.
No scheduled live streaming of dressage today, but may be worth a look around in case that changes.

Some horsies coming up on Channel 4 now. Allegedly.

Don't hold your breath. Just given the scheduling and dressage wasn't mentioned. They just said it would be shown alongside the other coverage but no idea of timing was given. Has C4 been given over to a group of 6th formers doing their A level project on broadcasting?

madmav

Visit site
Channel 4 are very good at doing pretty graphics and trendy trailers, but no substance behind all these good looks.
Emailed and tweeted for help hours ago. Not heard anything
Agree, BBC did a far better job. Once I'd worked out their website, it was brilliant, could watch whatever any time. And it worked 99% of time. And no annoying adverts!

Rowreach

👀
Visit site
“Dressage will be a major feature of our morning and afternoon live programming. We will have an outside broadcast team at Greenwich Park throughout the Games to capture all the must-see moments.”

Ahem. So the Ch4 spokesperson is a fibber :rolleyes:

madmav

Visit site
“Dressage will be a major feature of our morning and afternoon live programming. We will have an outside broadcast team at Greenwich Park throughout the Games to capture all the must-see moments.”

Ahem. So the Ch4 spokesperson is a fibber :rolleyes:

Where was that statement from? I would love to challenge them on that. What is the point of having cameras there (if they do) and not stick it on live streaming via website? BBC managed it without any problem.
Think we should all email/tweet them, or perhaps just give up....

Rowreach

👀
Visit site
Where was that statement from? I would love to challenge them on that. What is the point of having cameras there (if they do) and not stick it on live streaming via website? BBC managed it without any problem.
Think we should all email/tweet them, or perhaps just give up....

Horse & Hound news

peanut

Visit site
I haven't been able to watch any coverage of any sport on my computer and just get a notice saying: " This video is not working or not available in your territory".

Excuse me, I'm in central London about 3 miles from Greenwich !!

Daffodil

Visit site
Another two competitors do their tests while the b.....y adverts are on. :mad:

Like the Guide Dog for the Blind advert though:)