Pupdate!

3Beasties

Visit site
Pups are 3 weeks old and are absolutely perfect! I am completely in love and have no idea how I'll ever let them go! Lacey is being a fantastic mum and thankfully is holding her condition really well despite always trending on the light side of ideal!

Everyone keeps telling me how big they are so I'm really hoping they don't end up Lab size 🤣

I'll be keeping a bitch but no idea which one yet, they're just all too adorable!

3Beasties

Visit site
WorkingGSD - There's potentially a little boy left. There are two people that want him but I'm tempted to hold out for an agility home a little longer.

JennBags

HHOSS Wonder Woman
Visit site
OMG they are adorable, and Lacey looks as beautiful as ever, if a little tired. I couldn't choose between them either, I'd end up keeping the lot 😂😂

Clodagh

Visit site
I have never bred a litter but I imagine by 8 weeks you will be so sick of poo and wee you won't mind them going so much!
Exciting times. :)

MyBoyChe

Visit site
Its the only reason Ive never bred a litter. I would love to, but I also know that I would never be able to part with any puppy that I bred so I just dont do it :) OP, those pups are absolutely adorable, as is their Mum