Puppy decisions. :-)

Shady

Visit site
Thursday.tbh I am nuts. It's the return trip to collect one that will be a pita.
Not nuts at all Clodagh. My OH bought a transit van in the UK and flew back Bristol , picked it up , bought a big cage, all so we could buy 2 kittens from the only Oriental breeder I trusted in the UK. Drove it back over here and sold it later for a profit. Kittens were /are awesome!
I totally understand about a certain look that you prefer, I am the same with Weims and certain cat breeds .
I'm now looking forward to hearing how you get on tomorrow! good luck and take some pics pretty please:)

Clodagh

Visit site
Well I bought her. No pics I'm afraid! Very level litter, beautifully kept. He had about 8 labs, he picks up four days a week in the season. The whole set up was spotless. The bitch was a smiler, I love a smiley dog!
I had choice of two and there was nothing between them but the one I got attacked my boots the most. I pick her up next Friday. I will soon be saying I'm never getting another pup!

Thistle

Visit site
Well I bought her. No pics I'm afraid! Very level litter, beautifully kept. He had about 8 labs, he picks up four days a week in the season. The whole set up was spotless. The bitch was a smiler, I love a smiley dog!
I had choice of two and there was nothing between them but the one I got attacked my boots the most. I pick her up next Friday. I will soon be saying I'm never getting another pup!

They sound fabulous. I look forward to meeting her soon. we haven't done lunch for ages!

eatmyshorts

Visit site
So glad to hear you went with your heart! Looking forward to pics! I'm currently trying to talk myself out of a puppy from Slovakia! Logistically a nightmare!

BallyJ

Visit site
Not super dark just yet - but definitely not yellow!
She had 5 bitches and 3 Dogs so we have a couple to choose from :)

What age would you recommend we go over? i'm thinking 4/5 weeks so they're developing personalities?

Clodagh

Visit site
Yes, before that they all look like mole rats! Mind you, if you go more than once the one that did all the things the 'right' puppy is meant to do the first time will be asleep or hiding the second time. :)
I had a pick of two to get Ffee and chose her as she had a better head, as much as you can tell in a pup. Pen (OH's black bitch) I chose because she fell sleep on my foot. I am very unscientific! If the bitch is calm and pleasant her whole litter probably will be, choosing is so difficult!