Puppy update - pics!!

emma21

Visit site
I know theres been some major arguements etc on here about puppies but thought I'd try cheer you all up with my new Bracco Italiano pup :) Very responsibly bred...:)

Had him just over a week now :)

Bruno e.g. Lightning McQueen :rolleyes: is perfect sleeps 10-7 and is just so cuddly! Knows sit, down, stand and leave it.

Only issue is puppy HyperNess in evening as no walks yet... 2nd injection thurs - can't wait!!!

Murphy and him get on really well :D really cheered him up :)

Anyway lots of pics...

First night - very worried obviously!
dcc64f39.jpg

16beb8bf.jpg

28fca0ad.jpg

d859fb70.jpg

207d4d55.jpg

Meeting the horse...
103c8e9e.jpg

Winking ;)
4b58a701.jpg

MurphysMinder

Visit site
He is gorgeous, that first picture is hilarious, how chilled is he:D. Glad he has cheered Murphy up, our new addition has certainly perked Evie up, they play none stop though I do worry she will squash him.

emma21

Visit site
MurphysMinder- glad Evie is happier :) I know I am so worried about the squashing side of things and he is quite a hefty pup!! But murphy has so far been quite gentle...but when he gets excited e.g. Going for a walk then he sometimes kicks him etc...!

MurphysMinder

Visit site
MurphysMinder- glad Evie is happier :) I know I am so worried about the squashing side of things and he is quite a hefty pup!! But murphy has so far been quite gentle...but when he gets excited e.g. Going for a walk then he sometimes kicks him etc...!

Its scary sometimes, they play tug of war and Evie sometimes flips him in the air on the end of the toy:eek: Mind you as I am typing this Evie is lying in her bed and he is jumping on her.

BigRed

Visit site
he is a fabulous looking puppy - I had never heard of that breed - do you plan to work him, or will he just be a pet for you ?

emma21

Visit site
Ahhh thank you everyone I do rather love him but hey im biased... ;)

The most common comment we get at the moment are people asking what type of spaniel is...:rolleyes: but in fairness not many people do know!

He has been so good now though-just puppy hyper runs in evening!

thank you again :)

Lol I do this to mine and she's 3 ! I just love puppy tummies

YES! puppy tummies are amazzzing :) his little ever so soft puppy smelling spotty tummy is loooooovley :D

he is a fabulous looking puppy - I had never heard of that breed - do you plan to work him, or will he just be a pet for you ?

Not many people have they arent the most common of breeds so fair enough! I am going to work him hopefully :) he is very clever - picks up commands very quickly so should be good! I dont know too much about gundog training though so any help would be great :D im maybe looking at showing him though.

He is adorable! Bruno really suits him. Murphy looks so cuddly, I don't know how you don't just spend all day cuddling them both :)

Well i may well do...:) Murphy is stupidly cuddly all he does is cuddle up! Size of a lapdog you see :rolleyes: bless him!