Question- If you could ask you horse one thing....

silvershadow81

Visit site
What would it be?

Tonight I found myself asking why they have to wait till they are all skipped out, barrow away and THEN go to the toilet AGAIN, knowing I cant just walk away! Why do they have to do that!!

But then...... if you could ask a question, and they answer ONE question what would it be (mine would probably be a tad more serious than the above!)

EffyCorsten

Visit site
I think id ask red why do you have to walk like an idiot.
Id ask dex why he doesn't stick up for himself.
I actually have no idea what id ask the curly cob...

Edit... id ask the red one to tell me all his troubles in the world!

kassieg

Visit site
Why do you think I can miraculously produce food when you have raided my pockets & know I dont have any !

Got to love her !!

Seriously probably what do you enjoy doing the most

alainax

Visit site
Are you happy?

This. Or be more sneaky if we have only one question ( you know you don't want a yes or no answer) and say -
" What could I do to make your life happier"

Although, I dont think I could handle him saying - Get your fat ass off my back!! :p

One question per week would be better :p

jam14

Visit site
Do you know how much I love you and that you will be with me forever?

Or does your knee hurt you and when does it hurt?

For other one: Why do you stress so much sometimes when turned out even with your other half??

For third one: Do you like your home?

wyrdsister

Visit site
For LP: how much danilon keeps you comfortable enough to lightly work - and do you really, genuinely, prefer that to being properly retired? (She's a nightmare doing nothing, makes her own entertainment, becomes much saner and cheerier for doing little bits and pieces once or twice a week).
For Bug: promise me that you will never, ever, go vertical under saddle and I promise I will keep you for ever - do we have a deal?!

Captain Bridget

Visit site
I think I'd ask Larry why he will randomly stop at one jump when he's previously been jumping well!

We were at a big country show and he'd jumped everything perfectly in the warm up. He then went into the ring to stop twice at the first fence, once at the second and once at the fifth to be eliminated.

I think otherwise it would be 'What happened to you before you came to us?'

TandD

Visit site
What would it be?

Tonight I found myself asking why they have to wait till they are all skipped out, barrow away and THEN go to the toilet AGAIN, knowing I cant just walk away! Why do they have to do that!!

I was told that they do this once you have taken it all out to make the stable smell of themselves again.....don't know how true this us but it makes me feel better!

I'd ask.....'where does it hurt today?!?'

skint1

Visit site
I can't think which one I would ask if I only had one but I would like to ask,
"Do the supplements I've been giving you for your feet, arthritis and COPD make you feel any better?"
"Am I too heavy for you?"
"Why don't you trust me when we hack alone?"

HaffiesRock

Visit site
I would ask Benji what happened to him in his past life that caused him so many fears. Saying that, looking at his scarring and his serious aversion to men (in particular, farriers) I'm not sure I'd want to know :(

I would ask my mare why she is such a cow to Benji :D

Cinnamontoast

Fais pas chier!
Visit site
Why are you such a swine to get on?!
Full history would be nice as he got him aged 5: I'd love to know if his parents were also coloured cobs.
And why are you such a massive wuss? He's very spooky and needs lots of reassurance sometimes.

Spot_the_Risk

www.animalcrackersdevon.co.uk
Harley - what would you like me to do to make your life as good as it can possibly be? Tinner - what can I do to explain travelling to you and help you understand how to cope with it? And Leo - are you really thick or really bright!?

Blythe Spirit

Visit site
Good question!
Defo the history one 'tell me your life story' sometimes i'd like to ask 'whats upsetting you?' or 'why are you angry'?

I would also love to know why our big TB gelding is the only other horse i have ever known her like and just why she hates most other horses.

Laafet

adventuresinblackandwhite.co.uk
I'd ask if he was still in pain, if I could have another I'd ask what happened to him with his last owner, as I know the one before that cared for him very well, it all seemed to go wrong with the one between us.