Questions we will never know the answers for!!

Cinnamontoast

Fais pas chier!
Visit site
How do you get mud up there?! You were wearing a blasted rug!

Anyway, question from today - why do you have to sniff every single poo that we pass out hacking??

I actually think Beau should have been a police sniffer dog/pony. Every single bloody poo must be thoroughly inspected.

Last edited:

hopscotch bandit

Visit site
I actually think Beau should have been a police sniffer dog/pony. Every single bloody poo must be thoroughly inspected.
Ha! Mines exactly the same, will often place a foot in it and scrape it around the tarmac before taking a big sniff to determine if it's anyone she knows lol.

Whilst we are on the subject of deposits on road I have just read this link and wonder what the world is coming to .... https://www.theguardian.com/notesandqueries/query/0,,-5566,00.html I think Bob from Cleveland was on right on the money tbh. :)

Last edited:

Cowpony

Visit site
Why do you take 3 steps towards me in the field, encouraging me to think that after 8 years of ownership you are FINALLY going to come to me at the gate, but then stop and refuse to take another step until I walk all the way over to you. Even though you would do anything for a treat and know I have a pocket full of them?

Why do you do 50 minutes of beautiful schooling over poles, then get over-excited and ruin it all rushing over them as fast as you possibly can and trying to canter when they are set up as trotting poles?

Why do you lie in your poo in the stable? Especially the night before an early start to get to a competition? Why are you mainly white? Couldn't you have been born a mainly black coloured? Do they even exist?

Why do you school perfectly at home, soft and round and beautiful, and then turn into a stiff-backed llama at a competition? Even when you've been to that venue multiple times? Why do you travel perfectly, stand calmly at the lorry, then get all stressy and yell at the top of your lungs when a horse you've never met before leaves the warm-up arena?

ponynutz

Visit site
Why do you have the inability to travel in anything but bandages without tearing them to little shreds, while meanwhile having no signs of a cut or a scuffle... is it a game?

SEL

Visit site
You have to walk through the mud to the gate for your tea anyway, so why make me squelch halfway across the field and then lead you back to the gate.

And to the dogs on the yard. Why does M's poo taste better than the other horses? I mean horse poo doesn't look that appetising to me, but he's fed the same as S and apparently her poo is inedible but his is michelin star. Just wondering.