R.I.P. Bamboozled 2002-2008

Bounty

www.freewebs.com
Bamboozled. 21st April 2002 - 22 December 2008

A couple of pics of her this morning...
IMG_5316.jpg

IMG_5282.jpg

IMG_5277.jpg

A lot more to follow at some stage, when I can deal with it.

ETS: Strange choice of pics, I know, but thought it fitting to show pics of her last 'escape', she loved being mischievous and was just so alive this morning!

*hic*

village idiot :D
Visit site
Wow, she's really bearing out the "better a month too early than a day too late" saying.

Tough decision but obviously right for you and her that she go whilst she was still feeling this good.

RIP Bamboozled.

Bubbles

Visit site
Beautiful beautiful pictures. I'm so sorry for your loss, especially at this time of year. You take care and try to have as lovely a Christmas as you can.
xx

Bounty

www.freewebs.com
Jemima - unfortunately she wasn't feeling that good on a daily basis
frown.gif
This morning the vet came out first thing to give her maximum doses of IV painkillers and steroids, so that she could hoon with minimal pain for the last time. They certainly made her feel fantastic, which is all I could ask for really.

KatB

Visit site
Thats brought tears to my eyes. What a lovely choice of pictures, and fantastic memories for you. RIP, and what a lovely owner you are. xxx

sarah23

Visit site
So very sorry for you lose, but least you have the best memory of her last day that anybody could ask for, that she was able to play and be just a tad bit naughty
smile.gif
. May she run pain free with all the other angle horses forever.

pinkcatkin

Visit site
So very sorry, but as everybody says, you let her go at the right time and she obviously had fun this morning. You are very brave, and I hope that you can enjoy your Christmas as much as possible.

Daffodil

Visit site
What amazingly beautiful pictures. May she continue her cavorting up in the skies with all the others who have reached there before her. RIP Boo xx

Gingernags

Visit site
Aw bless her she was gorgeous.

I bet she didn't wait for any pearly gates to open - she'll have been over them and exploring the big meadow in the sky before anyone could lift the latch!

Hugs x you did the best thing you could for her. She can have a lovely time hooning about with Cybele.