R.I.P Gadget

_EVS_

Visit site
My heart dropped when I saw the title of this post and really hoped it wasn't Stacey's Gadget.

Love and thoughts to all connected with such an outstandingly talented horse who had so much more to give.

Rest in Peace Gadget :-(

Leg_end

Visit site
What a horrible shock. I too was hoping this wasn't the same Gagdet :( RIP beautiful boy. Thoughts go out to Stacey and all his connections.

tigers_eye

Visit site
So sorry to hear this, Stacey always seemed to have such fun owning him and have a lot of respect for him. His unconventional technique made him stand out for me, it certainly was effective, a real winner.

jules89

Visit site
So sorry to hear this, Stacey always seemed to have such fun owning him and have a lot of respect for him. His unconventional technique made him stand out for me, it certainly was effective, a real winner.

ditto this.

What a horrible shock, I too hoped it wasn't him. I'm sorry, RIP Gadget.

H-J

www.piczo.com
So very sad :( Like everyone I hoped it wasnt him when I saw the post :(

Like Worried has said....run free now Gadget.....my little Golly is up there to keep you company :)

Thought to Stacey xx

JenniferB

Visit site
Opened this with a horrible sick feeling, hoping I'd be wrong. RIP Gadget, easily one of my favourite HHO horses. Can't begin to think how all connections must feel, big hugs to all. Very sad time xx