Re post yesterday Ebony and me at show

MurphysMinder

Visit site
Have only recently caught up with your posts, well done on your success at the show, Ebony is gorgeous and you look so good together. Huge congratulations, love the sash!

Mike007

Visit site
Wow, you did say Ebony was a lovely horse, now I,ve seen the pictures I can see why the judges loved her too. No more need for self doubt from you !You did yourselves proud and we expect more in the way of competition reports in future.Go out there and show them what a team you two are! Your HHO family are very proud of you.

DH1

Visit site
Wonderful photos:):) Love the last one:) I'm absolutely delighted for you and Ebony.
It looks as though you have a great team around you too:) so onwards and upwards.

NU ABO

Visit site
Absolutely fantastic pictures! You both looked fab ;)
And what's more important is you looked like you have a fantastic time, which is really what counts :p

BlairandAzria

Visit site
WOW you both look amazing, ebony is just gorgeous! The last photo made me smile so much, you look so so so happy - deservedly so! Im with everyone else on this...more competition reports and ebony pics to come please!!

And to the poster who broke her ankle, your story brought a tear to my eye, i wish you the very best of luck and lots of fun riding and jumping in the future

xxx

Natch

Visit site
I particularly like your matchy matchy brow band/jacket :D

Very pleased for you. And you do yourself a discredit on worrying about where that false leg sits - if it wasn't for the thingumy around that ankle I wouldn't have known. Do you always wear that, or was it to keep it in place a bit more for the show?

ThePony

Visit site
What brilliant pics, well done on your first show!!! Loving your green jacket and hat - looks so smart! Hope this is the first of many outings for you both!

Hovis_and_SidsMum

Visit site
Wow you both looked amazing!
Ebony is stunning and you looked great. More importantly you looked so happy which sometimes i think we forget - this is supposed to be FUN!

PS As for people laughing at the way you walk the mature side of me says "ignore them they're not worth it". The inner devil says do you want to borrow the Destroyer and plant a can of feathered powered whoop ass up their nose (in the shape of one very very large set of back feet).......................?!

PPS I am most jealous of your sash. The closest Hovis and I will get to one is if we accidentally steam through somones washing line mid stubble race........... ;)

chickeninabun

www.wix.com
You both look amazing and sooo smart! Well done. I am so proud of you, and I don't even know you!!:)

Keep up the good work and keep us posted with everything you and Ebony get up to.

sue12345

Visit site
You are such an inspiration to everyone. I loved you pictures and had a tear in my eye. congratulations and good luck for the future.

MyBoyChe

Visit site
Lovely, lovely pictures. Ebony really does live up to her name, the shine on her coat!! I have been following your posts and again, although I dont know you I feel so incredibly proud and happy all at the same time. I honestly cant tell from those pictures that you have a false leg and you look very 'right' sat up there. You would certainly give me a good run for my money in any ridden class (especially as Im too much of a wimp to go showing) my lower leg position is hideous at times and I really struggle to look balanced, you do not look out of balance at all! Good luck to you and Ebony, I espect to see you in the Competition bit of the forum soon :)

ebonyallen

Visit site
I particularly like your matchy matchy brow band/jacket :D

Very pleased for you. And you do yourself a discredit on worrying about where that false leg sits - if it wasn't for the thingumy around that ankle I wouldn't have known. Do you always wear that, or was it to keep it in place a bit more for the show?

Thank you, that is where my OCD kicks in !! The thingy black strap around the ankle is there all the time, because the false leg goes up to my bum the weight is such that it drags backwards therefore making me slump forwards with a balance issue,so we strap the ankle with the thingy to the girth to try and stop this from happening. It is a quick release strap for teathering horses to, but it does seem to work,any other ideas welcome. Thanks again

Last edited: