Ready tied stock, help!

jt1775

Visit site
I don’t understand how it works? Please see a picture… what do I do next now Ive velcroed it around my neck

I can’t figure out how to upload the picture either :(:rolleyes:

Cowpony

Visit site
This is how I've always done it, but I've never been sure it's right as it doesn't look like a tied stock. The term "ready tied" gives the impression that it should look like the tied ones.

twobearsarthur

Visit site
This is how I've always done it, but I've never been sure it's right as it doesn't look like a tied stock. The term "ready tied" gives the impression that it should look like the tied ones.

they should really be called “don’t have to tie them like regular stocks” stock. But no they don’t really bear any resemblance to a properly tied stock.

Otherwise

Visit site

Some are more better than others, some are a bit flat looking or they deliberately don't look like a normal self-tie stock but you can definitely get ones that look realistic.