Recommendations for jodphurs/breeches please

spider

community.webshots.com
Don't want to pay more than £30. Not too slim fitting and not too long in the leg. Has anyone got the Neddy's or Rhinegold ones? Don't like Dublin or Saddlehugger. Any ideas please?

catymmh

www.manage-my-horse.com
I love the MT gisbornes they are really fabulous but closer to £50 however yesterday I found them on surrey equestrian for £35 and they are honestly worth it in my opinion. I wash and wash mine and they never bag or sag and they fit just right - are not too low on hips and not right up under boobs either.
smile.gif

Izzwizz

Visit site
Caldene ones are good quality and last well, also have zip pockets which I find really useful. I have managed to get some in sales cheaper but they are not ordinarily under £30. Thinkmy last pair were around £35, however my Belgrades were dearer, though if you can in the childs ones you dont pay vat, I did. Look at equestrianclearance.com.

The Bouncing Bog Trotter

Visit site
Derby House Dakota Breeches - love them. Wash well and keep their shape, not worn a pair out yet. Warm in winter and cool in summer, belt loops and proper flies and a nice metal logo thingy hanging off one front belt loop makes them look a lot more expensive than they are. And only £19.99 a pair. Zip pocket is very useful for a mobile.

http://www.derbyhouse.co.uk/prodshow.asp?id=364&a=srch

indi4

Visit site
Mark Todd Gisbourne are fab, the Old Dairy Saddlery regularly offers 25% off all Mark Todd stuff so it's worth keeping an eye on their website.

spider

community.webshots.com
Thanks everyone. Having looked at all suggestions I am going to break the budget and order the MT Gisbourne ones. They certainly seem to get most votes!

night_mare

Visit site
Caldene ones for me everytime. cheaper makes just don't last as long for me so even though caldene aren't the cheapest, long term they are more econonical in the long run.