Remember that Daily Mail Story of the pony in the living room?

AmiRobertson

Visit site
And at least they do the best they can and are open with people. She also doesn't try and sell them on pre loved for silly amounts of money.

Fools Motto

Visit site
Is this all based in Cheshire?

Although it's some distance away, I've let the mare and foal sanctuary know, just on the very off chance that they can help with any of the mares/youngstock. I value their expertise, and I'm sure they can get some answers.

Twinkley Lights

Visit site
Where are the hay feeders full of hay?
Do they even have fresh water?
Has the Vet seen the horse with the swollen hock?
Are the colts booked in for gelding?
Are they getting any hard feed?
What are they doing to help the pregnant mare?

Agree it's disgusting no basic care poo picking , grooming or skin care:(

LaurenBay

Visit site
I agree. I wasn't trying to say that was worse by the way, just pointing out what kind of woman she is by moving on from one money making scam to another.

Visit site
iv been at beeston when shes been there claiming to rescue!! she bids against private buyers not just the meatman! then sells outside for profit iv seen her do it shes vile and to think those poor poines went from one bad situation to an even worse one! they are suffering in her hands and tbf they would of been better off going to slaughter imo :mad:

horseydebbie

Visit site
I am totally disgusted with the condition of the ponies. I have followed the Beeston thread from the beginning and now it appears things have gone from bad to worse. I have seen her in action at Beeston, and it beggers belief! She openly out bids private buyers, pushing the price up. She is not rescuing them, but subjecting them to a living hell. I fear that she will be at Beestion next week, buying more.

indie999

Visit site
So has she been reported? To anyone? I am sure the media follow stories on this site. So reporters where are you or anyone with the right contacts? Whoever knows her please report her or the horses that have featured in this thread.

guido16

Visit site
Nice to see that advert was updated only 9 hours ago.

Nasty vile woman.

I love to see HHO rallying together. Reminds me of spud and carrot.

Invincible force!!

cappucino

Visit site
I just can't believe the arrogance, they were told over and over that they didn't have the experience, land or money to take on rescues.. the tales that were told on fb defy belief.

That poor foal, what a horrible way to die...

thatsmygirl

Visit site
Shocked, I really am but sadly this is happening far to often.
Stupid stupid vile woman to even think this is an exceptable way to keep horses. Needs stopping now.

LadyLouise

New User
Visit site
This is shocking, I don't understand some people. Makes me angry, people who treat horses like this should be dropped in the dessert and left to die.

indie999

Visit site
Can someone or whoever knows about this just let the welfare etc know and let them have your evidence. If noone reports nothing gets done. Please get the pics etc and report please do this. Dont just come and wind us up.

Amaranta

Visit site
All relevant authorities have been advised.

This was NOT put on here to wind people up! This was put on here so that more people could be made aware of this woman.

SadKen

Visit site
Presumably she isn't far from me. I'd be very prepared to go down and protest if there's any point to doing so; maybe we could get a group to go? That would get media attention and force the authorities to act imho, especially if we alerted them as to what we planned to do. Unless there is any reason not to, I.e. she will disappear the horses somewhere worse? Also I am unsure as to the legalities, suppose we would have to check that!