Remember that Daily Mail Story of the pony in the living room?

frozzy

Visit site
You are in good company LaurenBay, Roof sent me a message too saying I was talking out of my arse and an evil bitch for suggesting nobody would give them a penny for anything anymore and those poor suffering animals would have been better off at an abbatoir than under the mercy of her sister.

FionaM12

Visit site
Seems all bizarre. If they have done nothing wrong they have nothing to worry about. Solicitor? Wonder what they will do?

It's bonkers isn't it? I'm always amazed when people start saying they've called the police or a solicitor because someone's allegedly been rude to them on Facebook. Often, it seems to just have been someone asking questions. :confused:

indie999

Visit site
It's bonkers isn't it? I'm always amazed when people start saying they've called the police or a solicitor because someone's allegedly been rude to them on Facebook. Often, it seems to just have been someone asking questions. :confused:

Yes perhaps they could have called the police and solicitor to come and rescue their animals. Perhaps they got confused....conveniently of course!

Herby

New User
Visit site
This lady is not after good homes for the ponies, she is not looking to rehome them to downsize to a manageable number, she is after cash and lots of it.

After negotiating prices and offering to pay the price she paid for a pony from the sales in feed that she uses.
The next morning the offer was declined and happened to be the same morning someone else was back in contact and an advert for a group of colts went up for money.

She picks and chooses which ones are for sale, and changes her mind on a regular basis as to which one in her own words, means a lot to her.
Sadly with the adverts taken down every time they do go up, it does mean that these horses are left in her care longer and longer!

Amaranta

Visit site
The mare in my OP has been pts today.

Whilst this was probably the kindest thing for her under the circumstances, I sincerely hope that this woman is proud of herself for allowing this poor creature to get into the kind of state that necessitated it in the first place.

RIP Gypsy, you did not deserve to end up in the hands of that monster, I am so sorry x

Ladyinred

Visit site
The mare in my OP has been pts today.

Whilst this was probably the kindest thing for her under the circumstances, I sincerely hope that this woman is proud of herself for allowing this poor creature to get into the kind of state that necessitated it in the first place.

RIP Gypsy, you did not deserve to end up in the hands of that monster, I am so sorry x

RIP Gypsy, may you run free and without pain.

Yes, Amaranta, I think the word monster describes her to a 'T'. Poor poor Gypsy.

skint1

Visit site
Poor thing. I am so sorry for all the animals involved. How can this be allowed to go on? Where is the bleddy Daily Mail now? Running stupid articles about stuff no one cares about like that Kardashian bint or what Kate Windsor had for breakfast or what her sister's butt is currently clothed in!

Ibblebibble

Visit site
feel so angry that this money orientated evil bitch has caused yet another death:mad: and so upset because that mare was offered a home, a good home where she would have been treasured :( Poor Gypsy may she rest peacefully now.

Amaranta

Visit site
Allegedly the RSPCA visited both sites and their vet attended. Despite the mad sisters insistence that all was ok, improvement notices have been issued.

I suspect that the mare was pts by the RSPCA as she was beyond help poor love. Ponies are disappearing at a rate of knots, but I have been told that the disgusting monster wants to keep the little coloured mare and foal and the stallion - now why would she want to do that?

I am so upset about this I cannot put into words how I feel about this woman, I know that pts was the best option for this mare but how could this disgusting piece of skin and fat let this lovely mare get into that kind of state in the first place?

I don't know how she can live with herself, I really don't.

Ibblebibble

Visit site
I am so upset about this I cannot put into words how I feel about this woman, I know that pts was the best option for this mare but how could this disgusting piece of skin and fat let this lovely mare get into that kind of state in the first place?

I don't know how she can live with herself, I really don't.

skin and fat lol, sorry but that did manage to make me smile, i could put into words how i feel but the swear filter would change it all to ***** and then probably explode!!

Champion1969

Visit site
Sorry for being dumb, my head is battered from reading all that. Yes I saw this vile woman on Tv, but what has she got to do with Horses 4 Homes? And what is her name and where is she on facebook?

Or please can someone break this down for me?

Amaranta

Visit site
Sorry for being dumb, my head is battered from reading all that. Yes I saw this vile woman on Tv, but what has she got to do with Horses 4 Homes? And what is her name and where is she on facebook?

She is nothing to do with Horses4Homes, they are genuine, she has conveniently called herself Home4Horses - sneaky

horsesatemymoney

Visit site

I'm not sure she who cannot be named can be named on here, without the thread being pulled, but as far as I know 'H4H' is her not-for-profit (read- ltd company). I think you're getting her confused with the other not-to-be-named woman friend of a certain Welshman who has been on TV? (Or maybe not and I am very confused!)

Champion1969

Visit site
A few months back on the news was this crazy woman in a small mansion with a horse in the living room and horses all over her gardens? Is this the woman?

Ladyinred

Visit site
I'm not sure she who cannot be named can be named on here, without the thread being pulled, but as far as I know 'H4H' is her not-for-profit (read- ltd company). I think you're getting her confused with the other not-to-be-named woman friend of a certain Welshman who has been on TV? (Or maybe not and I am very confused!)

Yes, please dont mention her name, we dont want the thread vanishing now!!

The 'lady' in question is the one who was 'rescuing' ponies from Beeston and keeping them in her garden. She eventually created a not for profit business, H4H, and promptly started to try and sell some of them at a massive profit. £800 for a sat-on sec A??

MrsElle

Visit site
Surely a pony getting into such a state that it has to be pts warrants prosecution?

I understand that a notice to improve may be given initially, but this has now gone way beyond monitoring and offering advice.

RIP Gypsy :(

joeanne

Visit site
Homes4Horses (H4H) is the charity with Carl Hester as Patron and nothing to do with either of the Sisters Grim.

Home4Horses (note the missing "s") is the LTD company of disgusting piece of skin and fat (and one half of the Sisters Grim).

Toast

Visit site
Skin and fat.. how apt. Cos they certainly are nothing more the pair of them. What's happened is absolutely vile and I hope with every fibre of my being that this woman serves time.

horseydebbie

Visit site
I cannot believe what has happened to Gypsy. She did not deserve this cruel treatment. It is now time for the authorities to prosecute JJ ( & co) for this and hopefully ban her from keeping horses for life! It is too late for the improve notice now, as Gypsy,s death proves that this situation is not going to improve.

AmyMay

Situation normal
Visit site
I cannot believe what has happened to Gypsy. She did not deserve this cruel treatment. It is now time for the authorities to prosecute JJ ( & co) for this and hopefully ban her from keeping horses for life! It is too late for the improve notice now, as Gypsy,s death proves that this situation is not going to improve.

Hang on a minute - you need to be very clear about why this horse may have been destroyed.

If it was because of a tumour - then of course there was absolutely no alternative. So to destroy her is not cruel treatment. However, the refusal to get a vet to assess her before last week, and to provide the basic level of care she needed is.