Rest in piece baby girl

jenki13

Visit site
I'm so sorry GG i hope the police get whoever is responsible.
She knew she was loved to the end. The last photo is definitely one to treasure.
RIP Fly xx

Toffee44

Visit site
So sorry. Read the story and you have experienced my worst nightmare. I regularly had fencing disturbed, whole 5 bar gates stole etc but thankfully never horse injured other than one v v cold TB when rug stolen off his back !

There are cruel people in this world but personally believe they are chased by karma by the end.

Enjoy the green meadows in the sky Fly. XxXXxx so unfair for you to be joining our old friends far too early :(

Elvis

Visit site
I am so so sorry for your loss. RIP beautiful Fly. I can't believe that this has been caused by some evil person. You are in my thoughts. Feel free to PM me if you want to let it all out.

Peregrine Falcon

Looking forward to drier days
Visit site
Aw honey, I am so very sorry. A tragic story, I hope the culprits are bought to justice.

Keep hold of your precious memories and remember the great times you had together.

((HUGS))

_GG_

Visit site
Wow...how lost a feeling not having horses to do this morning. Police are being called this morning and when I know anything, I will update as you have all been so wonderful.

Thank you all again xxx

Love

Visit site
So terribly sorry for your loss. What a beautiful girl. Sounds like she knew you were there for the end and that's the very best thing you could have done for her. Hope you get to the bottom of this GG xx

PollyP99

Visit site
So sorry to read this and sickened that some idiot could have been responsible for her suffering. I do hope you get full justice for all of your sakes. Best wishes xxx

LittleMonster

Visit site
I have just read your other thread, my heart goes out to you and Dan. I was glad to read he was there with you when you said your final goodbyes.

I'm also shocked/speechless on the idea of someone doing this on purpose but as you say this isn't unheard of.
I'm so sorry for your loss my thoughts are with you and Dan.

R.I.P Fly, Run Free <3

Diddleydoo

Visit site
R.I.P beautiful Fly. Hugs to you GG you've been so very brave, very sorry you are going through this. Life can be truly unfair.

russianhorse

Visit site
Oh GG I am so so sorry to hear of your loss and even more gobsmacked that someone could be responsible for this

I'm sending you my best wishes and a hug. Run free Fly

LauraWheeler

Visit site
So very sorry for your loss. You and your beautiful girl did not deserve any of this. ((((((((hugs)))))))) to you.

RIP Fly, run free and know you were truly loved. xx