richard maxwell

pelena

Visit site
Dare I ask roughly how much he costs for a bad loader? Am in Hampshire...

(wincing in anticipation)

think it depends on where you are (am in the London-herts borders)- I am booking it now as it's 20 percent off for this month, and it's an eye-watering 320 quid.....

pelena

Visit site
If anyone is interested in watching the loading on thursday morning (the horse is guaranteed to provide, ahem, a good show) and happens to have a 4x4 I could use to park the trailer in the right spot (the one I was going to use has broken down, with typical timing), please PM me. the yard is in North London/Herts borders.

Marydoll

Visit site
Max will let you video him, i did and referred to it on several occassions, so even if you need to borrow one video it.
I got him out about 4 years ago and it cost me £400 but we flew him up to scotland, i shared the visit with another person who had a ridden problem and we had him from 10am - 6pm .... Golden time :D:D

MerrySherryRider

Visit site
If anyone is interested in watching the loading on thursday morning (the horse is guaranteed to provide, ahem, a good show) and happens to have a 4x4 I could use to park the trailer in the right spot (the one I was going to use has broken down, with typical timing), please PM me. the yard is in North London/Herts borders.

Bumping this up for you. Good luck, hope all goes well for you both.

Herts05

Visit site
I've also had a good experience and would recommend him for loading issues

Getting someone to video the session would be good and he is happy with this as long as you don't publish it online

Bernster

Visit site
Hello chick! Hope it went well, looking forward to hearing the report back.

Haven't used him but I had a couple of sessions with an IH trainer (Julia Fisher) who was fantastic. Def recommend getting help, did wonders for me and Monty :) (not Roberts!)

pelena

Visit site
Hello chick! Hope it went well, looking forward to hearing the report back.

Haven't used him but I had a couple of sessions with an IH trainer (Julia Fisher) who was fantastic. Def recommend getting help, did wonders for me and Monty :) (not Roberts!)

hello! was totally worth it- posted an update in a separate thread