ride with your mind on the bit survey

JennBags

HHOSS Wonder Woman
Visit site
You've reminded me that I wanted to watch that! Have done now. Hmm everything she was saying was pretty obvious to me. The first question was misleading as it made the reader make an assumption before answering. The assumption I, and probably many others, made, was that it meant for a consistent period of time, not just for a few seconds. It takes time for the horses muscles to change to make them finding self-carriage easy and therefore consistent.

soulfull

Visit site
Unfortunately Mary is going the same way Monty Roberts did......it's now all becoming about the money. I believe it was another way to get contact information as she has just announced a new 5 video programme to watch at a cost of about £65 :( it's no longer enough to buy her books and have lessons from one of her instructors :(:(

Very sad indeed

oldie48

Visit site
Was it Mary who did a thing for a Horsey mag where you sent in a picture and she critiqued it? If it was, I just found her approach so depressing and demoralising. I've had a number of lessons with trainers who focus on position and blame everything on the rider, I got the last one to sit on my horse and she couldn't ride one side of him, nuff said! apologies if I am mixing her up with someone else!

MotherOfChickens

MotherDucker
Visit site
Unfortunately Mary is going the same way Monty Roberts did......it's now all becoming about the money. I believe it was another way to get contact information as she has just announced a new 5 video programme to watch at a cost of about £65 :( it's no longer enough to buy her books and have lessons from one of her instructors :(:(

Very sad indeed

they're all just trying to make a living-I don't blame them but neither do I give them any money (MW, HM, MdJ etc etc). tbh I couldn't get on with MW stuff, way too many words and the bearing down thing I feared might lead to an accident or a fainting episode! Could never work out how to do it all without tension but different strokes and all.