Riding wear to keep phone in — recommendations?

chestnutwbz

Visit site
Does anyone have recommendations for riding tights/leggings/jods/breeches with suitable pocket for an iPhone? Unfortunately my last good pair have worn down too much to wear any longer and with the warmer weather a jacket won’t be suitable to keep the phone in for much longer!

Deep secure pockets a must, a button/zip/etc would be even better but I’m not picky — not looking for anything overly expensive as I’m wanting to invest in a few pairs!

poiuytrewq

Visit site
I have a mesh HY high viz vest. Perfect for summer (or all year over a jacket)
Being really light mesh means I can wear it whatever the weather and it has a Velcro pocket for my phone.

Pippity

Visit site
Horzehoods riding jeggings have a really deep pocket, complete with fastening flap. Sadly, they are pretty expensive. Noble Outfitters are also good, and a lot cheaper.

southerncomfort

Visit site
I've just bought a pair of Aubrion riding tights that have an elasticated phone pocket on one leg. It doesn't have a zip or anything but seems pretty secure although I've only used it for polos so far!

Sprig

Visit site
How about a bum bag/waist belt? A phone I a leg pocket is v vulnerable if you fall off. It may end up broken just when you need it most.

Pinkvboots

Visit site
Perform Equine tights for me, good price, 2 huge pockets and they are nice fabric with sticky-but-not-too-sticky knees.

I have a few pairs as well totally recommended and Dark horse Equestrian wear have really good pockets on all the riding tights and jods and they are not expensive.

AntiPuck

Visit site
Another vote for Flexars, the fit is great and the pocket is very handy and fairly secure because of the button closure