Rolex Kentucky XC Results

3BayGeldings

Visit site
Pmsl Gazehound. By the way, if you're watching on the universal sports link you can go back and see Oli's fall (if you wanted :eek: ) It's not like a live stream where you can only watch what you have already... if you know what i mean!

FestiveSpirit

Visit site
Thanks JH, might go back and see WFPs round :)

Hope H&H pull out all the stops to keep us updated about Oli's condition, I'm keeping everything crossed for him :eek:

only_me

Visit site
here are some pics of fall - for those that cannot see. Apologies for screen shots.

Horrid, horrid fall - I hope he is ok :(

untitled-5.jpg

1-1.jpg

:( Huge vibes for Oli xx

Horse is fine i think.

:(

Oh, and if anyone is interested, it happened at the 8minute marker :(

teddyt

Visit site
Ouch- thanks for the pics only me. ive just tried to watch it but the screen just stays blank. So the running commentary on here is great, thanks everyone!

3BayGeldings

Visit site
Yes unfortunately he was glued to the horse, didn't notice if the 2point inflated or not. it must have at some point obviously but whether it was before impact i don't know. As a national hunt fan, i swear i get more 'heart in mouth' moments watching eventing - i want to go and shorten everyones's stirrups so they can get out the way!!

Springback

Visit site
From Twitter:

samanthalclark

Oh Oli, has been airlifted to University of Kentucky Hospital, we await news anxiously, and will let you know as soon as we hear anything

only_me

Visit site
Lets not turn this into a point 2 debate please, and in the words of the nasaly commentator - "Those inflatable vests".

Tinkle

Visit site
"The Rolex announcer just reported (2:00PM) that Oliver is at the hospital and is conscious."

From Eventing Nation...doesn't tell us much but fingers crossed he's going to be OK.

H_J

Visit site
Lets not turn this into a point 2 debate please, and in the words of the nasaly commentator - "Those inflatable vests".

Im not starting a debate just saying and I thought they were intended for rotationals, thank god they still wear BP's underneath.

Really hope he is ok :( such a nasty fall