Round 2 Olympic Showjumping thread

DiablosGold

Visit site
frown.gif

Skhosu

Visit site
what have they done to russel..is he just very hot? looks like a completely different horse, I didn't recognise him!

haybales

Visit site
you know thats actually making me really angry now, i think its really quite unsporting of the teams who lodged the appeal

Rachel_M

Visit site
Remember the talk yesterday, with regards to Russel being so disunited behind? For the ones who follow showjumping, is he usually like that around corners he has to change the rein on? He seems okay going around corners on the same leg but he looks like a horse that can't decide what leg he wants or should be on.

Puppy

Visit site
[ QUOTE ]
you know thats actually making me really angry now, i think its really quite unsporting of the teams who lodged the appeal

[/ QUOTE ]

I know. I mean FFS, we were *disadvantaged* not to have four in the first round!!
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif

X

xspiralx

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Particularly as two teams [namely the Australians and the Germans] weren't even going to get through to this stage, then they were lucky that it was decided that they could. Just seems a real shame to me, seeing as if John had gone in and got himself eliminated then he could have jumped - I bet the other teams would have wanted leniency if they were in this position.
frown.gif