Rubbish BBC coverage of eventing sjing

PeanutButterDragon

Visit site
It wasn't the badminton thing that annoyed me the most - at least it was a British pair competing, and I like Gail Emms. It was the fact that there was weightlifting and boxing on 2 of the freeview channels in which NO brits were featured competing. The SJ should have taken precedence over the boxing or the weightlifting - it would have been easy enough to stick the SJ on one of the BBCi channels without having to compromise on the badminton coverage. The coverage of the dressage and XC had been great and when we finally got the SJ that was great too - just wish we hadn't had to miss the first 12-15 riders unnecessarily

archoak

Visit site
[ QUOTE ]
Some people on this post appear to be incredibly well pathetic to be honest.
one of these days they won't show any of it if you lot keep complaining when they have done what is truly an outstanding thing.

[/ QUOTE ]

And as often happens on here if someone doesn't agree with someone's opinion they sink to making nasty personal jibes - so who's pathetic?

Allykat

Visit site
Hmmm have obviously missed the "nasty personal jibes" myself then.

Well I am praising the coverage and I therefore see it as unfair if I don't email them and tell them.....So I will do
grin.gif

Rachel_M

Visit site
We received amazing uninterrupted coverage of the dressage and cross country- All day (or as long as it was running), we don't even get that for Badminton.

We only missed a couple of rounds, which were available at other places online, so I am more than happy to say that the BBC did a great deal for us equestrian supporters and it would be better to send praise, to encourage them for the coverage of the 2012 Olympics, then to send complaints and make them turn against us further.