sad advert preying on my mind

Marigold4

Visit site

posting here in hopes someone can give her a soft landing, she looks quite poor and no age stated as presumably pretty elderly, will probably get flack but really do wish people would just pts their oldies than do this to them
Very sad. Poor mare. I hope someone can offer her a kind home.

toppedoff

Visit site
Saw a tb for 150 earlier, granted had issue but still could be ridden. He was quite young.

DD is where I saw that 2yo welshie or cob already broken in and driving 😣

toppedoff

Visit site
@toppedoff where was it lol

I'm sure the 150 is a holder (Well I hope it!) but he has been on my mind today as well 😂

Barton Bounty

If you heard the rumours it is probably true 😂
Visit site

I'm sure the 150 is a holder (Well I hope it!) but he has been on my mind today as well 😂
Arghh he has navicular.. hes just up the road as well , that back leg is not at a good angle either 😕

Baywonder

Visit site

posting here in hopes someone can give her a soft landing, she looks quite poor and no age stated as presumably pretty elderly, will probably get flack but really do wish people would just pts their oldies than do this to them

Poor old girl. My heart shatters into a million pieces when I see ads like this. 😢

Ratface

Visit site
I see too many of these types of adverts. I understand that people's situations change but it is such a cop out doing this and so cruel. Why is it so hard for people to do the right thing by their horses?
Because they are heartless, money-grabbing creatures who have no moral compass. If i didn't have the money pit that is The Orange Loon, I'd be there, bidding them half.
She's just down the road, too.

Widgeon

Visit site
There are some lovely looking Standardbreds on there....I like the bay filly in Barnard Castle. And the coloured two year old in the West Midlands. He looks a bit "upright", but the last SB I rode was built the same way and it never bothered him.

Errin Paddywack

Visit site
I am looking for a companion and she’s not too far from me, I have enquired 😬
Everything crossed you can get her. She looks and sounds very similar to my girl who is the most perfect companion anyone could have. Much better legs than my girl though. She would look really nice in good condition.😍

MagicMelon

Visit site
Why always think its cruel to rehome an oldie? Personally Id rather keep them (have one as a field ornament as we speak) but if the horse is still perfectly healthy then I think its a real shame to not at least try to find a nice companion home for it. Plenty of people will take on older quiet ponies.