Sarcoid treatment (videos)

ycbm

Einstein would be proud of my Insanity...
Visit site
There just seems to be a view from certain people that they are nothing to be concerned about.

If you include me in that then you have misread me. They are a risk. Undoubtedly.

My guess after more than forty years around horses, though, is that you've got more chance of losing a horse with one dry flat sarcoid to colic than you have of losing it to sarcoids. Multiples are a much bigger risk. Though I'd love to see some numbers research done on this so we can stop scaring the owners of horses which have one witless.

I think I'll do a poll thread in a little while when I've worked out the right questions.

Update on the ones I pictured earlier is that they are gone and skin is growing in nicely.

meleeka

Visit site
These videos may be scaremongering somewhat but If that stops people treating them with toothpaste, turmeric etc and wasting their money on supplements, then it’s done it’s job.

ycbm

Einstein would be proud of my Insanity...
Visit site
These videos may be scaremongering somewhat but If that stops people treating them with toothpaste, turmeric etc and wasting their money on supplements, then it’s done it’s job.

I'm referring only to the third video. The first two are good and do the job you mention just fine.