Saving the world from fat middle aged women in see through white breeches (me).

JulesRules

Visit site
Firstly, where the heck was I in April? I just did a search for "white breeches" and got the thread about the gay horse rider who liked rubber boots and white leggings. Despite myself I couldn't stop reading it ???
After that trauma I couldn't bring myself to search again so decided to start a new thread.....

So anyway, our Quest Team have just managed to qualify for Regionals. I normally wear beige breeches, but we've all agreed to dress as a team and I've been outvoted and have to wear my white ones ?

I already have a pair. They are not too bad with skin coloured pants but they are still slightly see through. I don't want to buy new ones as I literally never usually wear white ones. I'm just wondering if anybody has any hints or tips to disguise the see throughness. I've heard of people wearing tights under but doesn't that just make you hot? Truly, nobody wants to see a fat middle aged rider in see through white jods so you'd be doing the whole region a service by helping ?

Any ideas gratefully received..??

JulesRules

Visit site
Have you considered stamping your feet, pouting and sulking very obviously? That's what I'd do if I was being forced to wear white breeches!

Normally I would, but one of my team mates has been pretending to have lost her green team gilet (aka the Asda uniform) for the past couple of outings because she hates it. I made the point that she needed to wear it for Regionals to look like a team. Essentially I've made a rod for my own back

Attachments

• Screenshot_20200916-140421_Gallery.jpg
    Screenshot_20200916-140421_Gallery.jpg
    836.5 KB · Views: 123

JulesRules

Visit site
Oh dear - shorty gilets!
I was just about to say if you've got a decently long jacket it doesn't really matter what your breeches are like
I was considering a nice long top under my gilet. Unfortunately they are just not cut for riding which wasn't really apparent until they arrived all nicely embroidered.
New team kit next year as we've had the green 2 years now ?

MyBoyChe

Visit site
Because depending on the size of your bum, I have a pair of Derby House, unworn, white jods that I bought and never wore, you could have had a long loan