Saw this video of Imperial Horse dealers on face book :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shadow the Reindeer

Visit site
don't want to watch the video as I can imagine its upsetting, can anyone summarise it please?

Think horse being beaten with a whip, and reacting by bucking/bronco.. rider falls off at the end, having been unceremoniously thrown off out of the side door.. Person filming is having a right giggle at this horse's expense, and says he's throwing some 'little bucks' - they were not little, they were huge!
Looking at the video, it was clear, the horse hated the whip, and it appears to have been the soul cause of his behaviour..

Oldenburg27

Visit site
This has made me really angry. I would love to rip he/him or and beat the **** out of them horrid horried people hope she never sell's a horse again!!!

Eastern Rose

Visit site
They can't remove it cause someone else downloaded it before they made the video private.

I hope something does get done about it and they never see or touch a horse again. :mad:

Clippy

Visit site
Well the horse world is getting smaller all the time. When I saw this video yesterday it had 300 views. It's now on over 23,000!!!

I think she calls the horse "Tick Tock" doesn't she?

Luci07

Visit site
There is a new post now on Facebook as there are TWO Imperial horses, the one in the video is Imperial Horses Ltd and there is another Imperial Horses in West Sussex who are nothing to do with the ltd version. I advised them to post separately on here for clarification as this incredibly bad press and behaviour could really impact them. I felt it would have more impact if they posted themselves but was happy to add this note to the earlier post.

Tinypony

Visit site
It's Imperial Equines in West Sussex, nothing to do with the Imperial Horses people, who have taken their website down by the look of it.

Luci07

Visit site
Your post is a little unclear? It's the ltd bunch who posted the video. Imperial horses in Wet Sussex have their site up still and are nothing to do with the video or treatment.

magic104

www.jc-countryside.co.uk
Hi, we agreed not to name the dealer on the forum until H*H Admin had looked into all the facts. As far as I am aware they have yet to contact the owner so I have taken their name out of the title so this thread is not pulled. Admin have been really good about this so I think we need to respect their request.

ELFSBELLS

Visit site
Glad thet are members of this forum, hope the low life get to see all the anger their actions have displayed, should be ashamed of themselves, glad the poor horse is now safe x

Achinghips

Visit site
they sent me a nasty, illiterate pm, when someone asked opinions on a thread about a horse they were selling and I replied on the thread by saying that the seller was "unfortunately IH" lol:D

katastrophykat

Visit site
They appear to have another site- definitely the same arena...

939.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.