Say hello and help with names please!!!

competitiondiva

Visit site
Please say hello to the newest member of our family, he is 9 weeks old and the result of an accidental mating of a Vizsla bitch and a GSP dog!! We still can't decide on a name, so any help would be really appreciated!
404034_10150996521516685_693535846_n.jpg

splashgirl45

Lurcher lover
Visit site
:D:D congratulations, but we need piccies please makes it easier to think of names, oopsd the pic didnt show before, he looks lovely, will put my thinking cap on...

CAYLA

Visit site
Bentley
Hugo
Theo
Guiness

Ok, in shat with names and some of those im currently boarding lol....well im waiting for the onwes to collect the theo and hugo so I can go bloody shopping:mad:

Good luck with the pupster.

galaxy

Visit site
MASSIVELY cute!!!

Did the breeder own the dog and the bitch? I was only saying on here the other day it seems to be the thing to do round here if you have a GSP to then get a Vizla too! :)

competitiondiva

Visit site
Thank you everyone, yes owners had both dogs, both workers, both young and bitch wasn't expected in season! Thank you for the name suggestions, hubby is being as picky about the name as he was about what pup to get!! What do people think about Zeke? I like rolo, crunchie or cadbury. We have a Fern, so was also trying to think of 'male' foresty names..

Venevidivici

Visit site
Oh.my.god... He is utterly gorgeous! What a lovely cross(even if it was unintentional;)) Not good on names but if it's foresty...erm..Oak,Willow,Twig? :D

Riz

Visit site
My sister has 2 of this cross. They are such lovely boys & are really gorgeous with temperments to match. You're going to have so much fun!!

Venevidivici

Visit site
'Coffee' in Hungarian is 'kave', pronounced 'kah-vey'. In German it is Kaffee,(pronounced as in greasy spoon,so obv not an option ;) 'Chocolate' in those 2languages is v similar to our word btw. Haven't looked up 'brown', 'forest' etc or 'absolutely gorgeous'... ;)

competitiondiva

Visit site
Thank you everyone for your kind comments, he has fitted in so well today, with only 2 accidents in the house, which I think is really good, he did pine rather a lot last night, but first night away from his home, his siblings and into everything new, I can't blame him, he ended up in a cage by my bed with my hand droped in!! lol!!

Lovely to hear one of you has seen this cross as an adult and rates them, I love both breeds so was a no brainer when I saw them available!

Name wise I love loads of your suggestions, but hubby is being particularly picky!! We think we've narrowed it down to 3 names which we both like, so your opinions please!!

They are: Fenton, Cash or Zeke??