Scotland: ownership dispute

ester

Not slacking multitasking
Visit site
And this is why the advice on here is never to accept instalments ...... If they can't afford the initial outlay for the horse it doesn't bode well for the horses future.- yet she can afford a solicitor ....

What's your solicitor on standby going to do if taken off standby? Can one send a letter to someone if no fixed abode!?!

Would you still want the horse back if they paid in full?

Miss L Toe

Visit site
I have him back, and now I have to find a new home for him.
I will send a letter to her solicitor asking her to re-pay the "deposit" money or I will seek redress though the courts for all expenses incurred untill I have found a new home for him, and the difference between sale value last year and this year.
To restore him to his former condition, ie good physical condition, and well schooled will take about two to three months and he will then have to be sold at a price which will probably not cover my expenses, never mind the £1100 I have had to pay to get him back.
It is not the end of the mattter, I sold him because I was not able to keep him, or ride him.
I know a lot of people said I should not have let him go without full payment, maybe so, but presumably he would still have been half starved and neglected, and I would not have been in such a strong position to monitor his condition and make sure he was getting water and feed every day.
P.S. hopefully her solicitor will keep sending her a bill every time I send out a letter. She may learn something from this affair, but some people are troublemakers, and somehow think it is clever to lie and cheat their way though life.

Last edited: