Scraggy doodle (some rescue piccies) and some of my lots (im bored)

CAYLA

Visit site
Sorry to tag onto the end of this - but well said Galaxy - no one is (deliberately) brown nosing Cayla but, she offers something on here thT nobody else does.

Many posters on here offer diverse advice and help on this section of the forum but all with the sole intention of the good of the dog from what I've experienced - and that can only be a good thing surely?

I should string this out really whilst I can;)...you lot will be wanting to throttle me again soon, you know you will:p. It must be the new calmer cayla that does it.
It's the counselling you see it's working:eek:

Vizslak

Visit site
Not wishing to be a brown noser, I cant stand that Cayla one, who does she think she is with her rescue dogs and her knowledge and her northern accent sounding like cheryl cole and her typos all over the shop. How very dare she try and help others by offering free advice on an internet forum.....no really, its bloomin disgusting, I just cant stand helpful people with real knowledge, worst type of person IMO.

Dont forget my crate training guides please Cayla :p :D

CAYLA

Visit site
Not wishing to be a brown noser, I cant stand that Cayla one, who does she think she is with her rescue dogs and her knowledge and her northern accent sounding like cheryl cole and her typos all over the shop. How very dare she try and help others by offering free advice on an internet forum.....no really, its bloomin disgusting, I just cant stand helpful people with real knowledge, worst type of person IMO.

Dont forget my crate training guides please Cayla :p :D

You bedda get in the "brown nose queue" if you want those guides!;)

dingle12

Visit site
My gran was from Sunderland and she said words funny, me and mam were saying today that she said schooooool and boooook, really weird!

Yep thats right , and he says mam man lol i just say mum everything he says has man at the end even the dogs answer to some of the odd things he says :) its funny because im used to his family now but if we go back up north or he talks to friends that are geordies he turns really geordie on me.

IWillIfIWant

Visit site
Cayla id just like to point out that being bred for a programme does not instantly mean the dog will be of suitable character for the job it was bred for. Not all dogs bred to become sniffer dogs by the police will actually become a sniffer dog as it takes more than just breeding for this cause for them to become said sniffer dog. But then im sure you realise this and hence would realise that indeed some do end up in private homes!! And the reason the programme was started was due to there low shedding coat being helpful to asmatics and people with allergies. One young disabled girl has allergies and reacts to the short haired coat of the lab but has managed just fine with her doodle so have to say the proof is in the pudding with this girl.
I have no arguement at all with being AGAINST the indescriminant breeding, over breeding for monetry gains, puppy farming or idiots who sell animals by bullshitting. The same goes for me being against indescriminant, over breeding etc of ANY animal so we are on the same page with that.......i am not an idiot or moron and i also have a household/land full of animals that are abandoned,rescued,abused and have come to me for a better life and thats what they get, they are my life. :D

Cinnamontoast

Fais pas chier!
Visit site
Yep thats right , and he says mam man lol i just say mum everything he says has man at the end even the dogs answer to some of the odd things he says :) its funny because im used to his family now but if we go back up north or he talks to friends that are geordies he turns really geordie on me.

Dear Lord, woman, don't call him Geordie! If he's a Sunderland boy, he is a Maccum and will be most insulted to be called Geordie! :eek:

Cinnamontoast

Fais pas chier!
Visit site
One young disabled girl has allergies and reacts to the short haired coat of the lab but has managed just fine with her doodle so have to say the proof is in the pudding with this girl.

But the point, surely, is that not all such crosses will be non allergenic? Is that what you meant about breeding programmes?

Many BYBs are touting their litters as all allergy free, but as Conran discovered, only 3/11 of his first litter were. For people to be raving on about how all doodles are low shedding, non-allergenic is tosh. To then sell them for more than a health tested, excellent pedigree because of this is ridiculous.

This is what riles people on here, particularly when rather than exploding the myth, some choose to perpetrate it on a public forum because they are determined they are right. It's infuriating.