Scruffy Baby is mine but he's nameless: please make a suggestion!

Odd Socks

Visit site
I like roo too! Or how about
Maestro (mouse for short)
Baloo (from jungle book, not sure in spelling)
Romeo
Harley
Chopper
And I don't know why but I've always wanted to use the name danger mouse :)

RutlandH2O

Visit site
I've got a rising 3 year old 17h3" Shire gelding named Toffee (certainly not a pony).

Remember, there's an unwritten rule that your animal becomes whatever it is named. So, would you want a Weedy boy? Or a Flight-y horse? Or a Mischief-ous gelding?

Why not go with something descriptive of his coat colour? Red, Blaze, Flame, Copper, Rufous, Rusty, Cardinal, Crimson, Ruby, Cinnamon, Brick, Ruddy, Titian, Auburn.

Or, maybe, something to do with the circumstances of him becoming yours: Lucky, Promise, Destiny, Fortune.

Good luck, he's lovely.

siennamum

Visit site
I think he is a lovely boy, and will be a really dignified and handsome horse. He would have a slightly old fashioned name for me, like, Cornelius or Phileas.

Kamakazegirl

Visit site
What a cutie :) i see what you mean about his legs-he's gonna be big! how about:
-Melman (the giraffe from madagascar)
-Bambi
-Blaze
-Flame
-Nemo
Hope you decide on a name for him soon :)

spookypony

Visit site
With that blaze and that orange colour, and is current lack of a name, the only possible name is the Latin word for "nameless", which is also associated with a certain fishy character that is orange with white stripes:

"Nemo"

:D

Kallibear

Visit site
Thank you for all the suggestions. :D Many have actually made it harder:eek:

It was narrowed down to Squirrel, Nemo, Friday, Darcy and Roo.

And his new name is

Roo :D Found the the other thread Welshie Squisher posted, thank you! Mr Kanga when he's naughty (which shall of course will be never;)) and Squirrel will no end up being his nickname.