Seeing as not many comps on at the mo, have you got a pic that sums up your year?

Pidgeon

Visit site
We've had a bash at BE90 this year and and for me this one just captures Pidge to a T over a fence, keen and enjoying himself :D Just excuse the silly face I'm pulling as I spotted Erica at the last minute :rolleyes:
scan0001.jpg

P.S. I have full permission to post this.

georgiegirl

Visit site
this one does it for me. I have said for years and years I always wanted to the byeh class at bramham. Thanks to a lovely lovely autumn and a lot of bloody hard work we got there!

bramham1.jpg

georgiegirl

Visit site
ps halfstep, you have such lovely elegant legs on that photo! my short stumps could never look like that no matter how many lessons I had :(

claire_p2001

asdexploitvangroenhove.weebly.com
Its always been a dream of mine to qualify for Scope festival of Show Jumping and this year I did :) and we got to jump in the main arena. This picture is one of many happy memories in 2011.
IMG_0051.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

dressagecrazy

Visit site
Can i be cheeky & have 2:D

This is the one ive chosen of my Boy because it's the very last time i rode him this year:(. It's far from a perfect Pic my hands are dreadful & im looking down but it holds memorys for me.
T6.jpg

This is of a brighter time this year my Filly winning BHHS Champion Filly 2010
EavieBHHS.jpg

georgiegirl

Visit site
dressagecrazy - your filly is beautiful!!! I dont know what happened with your other but he is wonderful too, I'm a sucker for a chestnut with a white face!

Jenni_

www.facebook.com
You all have lovely, serious, piccies hehe

heres what summed up my 2010 :

picture.php

and yes, that is a Pint of Cider and Black, and yes my shirt is untucked and yes, i am a bloody mess but that was quite a day!!!!

Competitions and Cider :D quite the commoner!

jenbleep

Visit site
I look disgusting, but this one!

Charisma.jpg

We had just completed our first ODE - as you can see I was (am!) unfit and bright red, gross. I was so happy though because altough sj was a mare I had never even done a xc round (except training) and I had a blast! Charisma flew round and although she was slightly green I was so proud.

Can't wait to do at least three next year ;) ;)

vallin

Visit site
FIrst half was like this ie. everything was going really well:
[Copyright image removed]

Second half was like this ie. we have spent it all at Rossdales or out of work waiting to return to Rossdales:
37723_1274301512485_1678350003_542353_7874884_n.jpg

rowy

Visit site
This because I backed my first horse and it was amazing and he was the nicest horse I have ever ridden and can't wait to start competing him next year!!!
127.jpg

Annette4

Visit site
Sorry could you explain what this shows for a numpty like me please :)

I broke my back in June :( If you look near-ish the top one vertibrae is squashed compared to the others :( I'm not back at work full time yet and suffering with lots of pain but I have managed to regain 50% of movement back in my back (I'm very thankful I can still walk) but lots of work to do yet.

charlimouse

Visit site
Well there were several highs and the inevitable(sp?) lows to 2010, but it has certainly been better than 2009!!!!!

This picture is from the first XC round on Murphy where I actually felt in control!!!!!!

36b_0032.jpg

I've had him 4 years, and this season I seem to have got to grips with how to ride him XC.

Another highlight of 2010 was that both horses who I had been eventing finished the season sound (a big improvement on 2009)!

HayleyandBob

Visit site
Didnt manage to get to as many competitions as id have liked (hoped to do some BE and BS :( ) , but I did make it on a beach ride (always wanted to!!) and to pony club camp ! so I appreciated those moments even more (huge grin on my face in every single photo! :D ) even if it did rain constantly all week of pc camp!

2yo9095.jpg

only_me

Visit site
Easy one - although I have three photos :p
First one - winning our pc open areas at showjumping & riding the best jump off I have ever ridden!
jumping2.jpg

Second one - Jumping at the pc champs over the most challenging course I have ever jumped! Plus I love this photo, as I can count about 6 people (more before it was chopped) watching me, who cheered me on :)

third one - Coming third at the champs and getting to stand on a podium! :D
Spot the 2 eventers :p

Ohh, sorry, also finally riding at tattersalls :D (coming 3rd aint too bad either lol)
1w.jpg

Stormy123456

Visit site
33445_1457179543324_1048415942_31051961_7716737_n.jpg

Because she had been ridden 3 times before I had her, and I finally feel she has improved :) We've had a good year, not without the downs though.

As for Ballet, she was out from April to October, but had my first SJ practise the other day, and she was brilliant. :D