Seeing as not many comps on at the mo, have you got a pic that sums up your year?

The Bouncing Bog Trotter

Visit site
Thanks Halfstep - it was taken by Greenlees Equine at the Plumpton Futurity - they took some stunning pics that day. I hope I don't get into trouble for posting a pro pic but I did buy a copy and ask if it was ok to post a version on here.

lucemoose

Visit site
68706_450773543517_512583517_5145955_6334694_n.jpg

15727_383014548517_512583517_3580661_5257768_n.jpg

just to show how much love there is in it for me :D

Sarah_Jane

Visit site
I guess if I am looking for one that sums up the season it would be this :(

Sarnita1.jpg

No disasters but Sarnie not 100% resulting in a loss of jumping technique and the second half of the season off.

alwaysbroke

Visit site
The highs, Jittery J who came to us last year a quivering wreck to trusted nobody, nappy and not wanting to jump, learning to enjoy life again, jumping at a clinic with oldest daughter

stevenhadleyclinic210810047.jpg

Younger daughter at same clinic, she never wanted to ride a TB let alone jumping one, riding B (an ex racer fondly known as the Baggage!), now she wants to do everything on her and only wants to ride TB's:D

stevenhadleyclinic210810036.jpg

Son, 7 yr old Mini D_K Lead Rein Champion at local show for 2nd yr running

016.jpg

The lows summed up two weeks ago when oldest daughters eventer had to be PTS, our fav photo of them a few yrs ago

olympus24thjuly2010045.jpg

OneInAMillion

Visit site
blackwaterbloomcup2010020.jpg

:(

Has been a pretty awful year, but by God has he taught me how to sit a rear! The video's of some of them are horrifying :( But it is very slowly getting sorted

Last edited:

georgiegirl

Visit site
oneinamillion -wow! did you manage to stay on?!?!?!

reminds me very much of the day i took autumn out hunting....something which we dont speak of or shall never be repeated again!

teapot

Visit site
This one, my first proper comp ever. It was the culmination of 2 years' hard effort of getting my confidence back and the smile says it all:

100_0788.jpg

OneInAMillion

Visit site
I have a few of those too :( that sums up my year too :( unfortunately all my photos are on photographers websites so I cannot join in :)

it gets rather depressing after awhile doesnt it :(

oneinamillion -wow! did you manage to stay on?!?!?!

reminds me very much of the day i took autumn out hunting....something which we dont speak of or shall never be repeated again!

I did! *touches wood* he has only had me off once because he literally went from canter/gallop to spin rear buck rear rear rear spin and dump you an be gone! That day he really wanted rid of me and after about 20 mins of us being the freak show I literally had no physical or mental strength left to hold on to him!

That is the exact reason he doesn't hunt...However it has also become his favourite party trick in dressage :rolleyes: the judges love it though ;) but mark us down!

Baggybreeches

www.photobucket.com
Last edited:

Mickeymoo

Visit site
Coming 4th in a Hoys qualifier on OH's old cob Shiney. really amazing day.

HoysQualifier005.jpg

Mick was lame during summer so off games, but got to nick Shiney again for ODE. We were 2nd after the dr & sj, went clear xc but didn't push for time - still came 7th.

ShineySJ2.jpg

ShineyXcFlying.jpg

Edited to add another pic.. I soo loove this horse. (sorry)

sea_view

Visit site
Paddy and I are our first BE90, very chuffed as managed to get there quicker than I had expected :D

[Copyright image removed]

Last edited by a moderator:

Gamebird

Visit site

Gamebird

Visit site
gamebird - never knew you and I have the exact same car down to the colour and everything!

It's my husband's car - there's a few around us very similar. It was originally an import and I suspect that there was a shipment of nearly identical vehicles that arrived in Yorkshire.

Sanolly

Visit site
Here's mine:
2b162c7c.jpg

Finally conquering my fear of XC after 12 years! A close second that day was all the people who told me they loved the mare - considering how she was when I got her ( a feral unbroken rising 4 year old), all the hard work it took and all the problems we had last year I was so proud of her!!

Last edited:

GinaGem

Visit site
Think it's this one for me:

4c1a747d.jpg

I was terrified of this HT as there was a jump that was way over the height of what we'd jumped before and i almost pulled out. As it was we went clear. :rolleyes: