Shameless new ex racer post!

BenvardenRach2

Visit site
I'm another who's managed to miss the updates. He looks great and is doing so well. Sounds like you had a really positive first outing. Can't wait for more updates.

thank you ever so much! He’s such a super boy. We have a trip to the beach next weekend… wearing sticky bums and praying I don’t get whiplash haha:D x

BenvardenRach2

Visit site
What make is your bridle?! I'm been looking for this colour everywhere!

It’s the Shires Avignon Grackle Bridle in Oak. The stock photos make it look really orange… I did oil it a couple of times when I first had it so that likely darkened the leather a bit but as you can see looks better in person! A lovely bridle super affordable and good quality! X

BenvardenRach2

Visit site
There is just something about tbs …. I would never have dreamed of getting one, everything i seem to sit on is fizzy enough ? but when he arrived it was love at first sight! Your boy is very handsome, hope your getting on well with him ❤️

haha, there is definitely a variety of TBs some fizzy and some donkeys! :) I have to agree, they really are so special. Thank you so much, we are getting on very well. I really cannot fault him!

What a lovely horse!

Thank you so much ?

He is beautiful. I love the beach photo :)

Thank you very much! My fiancé is so brilliant with the camera.

He is absolutely gorgeous ?

Thank you so much ❤️