Share your bargin of the week

sandi_84

Visit site
Or just your best bargain!

This week I bought a brand new in the box Cottage Craft G27 Dressage Girth for £5 :D

Well chuffed with it because it means that for a fiver I can now ride my horse again! :D - for those who don't know my saddle needs changed/re-flocked and the old girth on my bareback saddle was too big and if I had ridden in it I would have been out the side door in seconds ;)

So come on peoples share your bargains :D

WelshD

Visit site
Received two of the rugs I ordered from Derby House today - a heavyweight turnout combo and a heavyweight stable rug - 2 for £25

Still waiting on the other two rugs from them though!

Highlands

Visit site
Bargain..... Tack sale on thurs........

Non horsey..... Two Harvey's Sofas not sat on , £260 for two needed horse box to collect.....

Fii

Visit site
This week i bought a champion X-air riding hat for £41.99, it should have been £56.99, and because it was from the children's sizes, it was cheaper than the adults, plus some off!!
Very, very pleased!!!
And yes for those that read my post a few weeks ago, i did get it from a tack shop, not online!! ;)

FfionWinnie

Visit site
Am I allowed to mention my £1450 brand new saddle eBay bargain for £500 again, and it even fits my horse and makes me ride better. Swoon. (And no it wasn't nicked, it was from a saddlery!). 1am spontaneous purchase it was :D

Queenbee

Visit site
Am I allowed to mention my £1450 brand new saddle eBay bargain for £500 again, and it even fits my horse and makes me ride better. Swoon. (And no it wasn't nicked, it was from a saddlery!). 1am spontaneous purchase it was :D

Not unless *swoon* you tell us what saddle it is :D

Loulou2002

Visit site
From ebay so second hand.......7 automatic horse drinkers. Galvanised ones. Really good condition. Had just had a price for new ones at £145.00 for 6 (thats all i need) When i spotted these! Max bid was £120.00, won for £47.99! :)

Prince33Sp4rkle

Visit site
have been wanting a vented, lightweight brown hat for home for aaaaaaaaaaaages but as would only get used for hacking didnt want to spend £££££.

had resigned myself to a £120 casco.

found a really smart BR hat in a sale on a dutch website, in the sale (39.99euros down from 89.99) and incl shipping to the UK was only 50 euros , happy PS :)

3Beasties

Visit site
have been wanting a vented, lightweight brown hat for home for aaaaaaaaaaaages but as would only get used for hacking didnt want to spend £££££.

had resigned myself to a £120 casco.

found a really smart BR hat in a sale on a dutch website, in the sale (39.99euros down from 89.99) and incl shipping to the UK was only 50 euros , happy PS :)

Has it arrived yet? If so how is it to ride in? Do you have a link?

I really need a lightweight, vented hat but haven't got much to spend :(

pennyturner

Visit site
Nice little Camelot saddle in good condition for £5.50 from ebay

OK I had to remove half the flocking, but it now fits my horse perfectly. :)

GoldenOrlaith

Visit site
Chuffed with a full size English leather Double Bridle from the NFED website... £25!! I need to replace the rather old reins, but it came with 5.5 bits too!! Perfect! Just soaking it in a bucket of Vegetable oil as it needs a drink! but thrilled as was looking at £100's!! Yaaaay!