Share your cat pictures :)

timbobs

Visit site
We haven’t had a lovely cat thread in a while so thought I’d start my sharing pictures of my georgeous Persian Timmy!

We were meant to have him temporarily, but 7 years later he’s definitely here to stay!

He is the daftest little cat but such a sweetheart ❤️

He gets a lion clip in the summer as he gets too hot otherwise and I do think it suits him 😂
View attachment 26025View attachment 26023

He’s not really an outdoorsy cat but he loved the snow with the Beast from the East. View attachment 26022
And just because he’s cute and he fits perfectly on the footstool 😂View attachment 26019

Would love to see pictures of your cats!

Sussexbythesea

Visit site
We haven’t had a lovely cat thread in a while so thought I’d start my sharing pictures of my georgeous Persian Timmy!

We were meant to have him temporarily, but 7 years later he’s definitely here to stay!

He is the daftest little cat but such a sweetheart ❤️

He gets a lion clip in the summer as he gets too hot otherwise and I do think it suits him 😂
View attachment 26025View attachment 26023

He’s not really an outdoorsy cat but he loved the snow with the Beast from the East. View attachment 26022
And just because he’s cute and he fits perfectly on the footstool 😂View attachment 26019

Would love to see pictures of your cats!

Sorry can’t see yours 😢

Pippity

Visit site
Meet Poppy.

Poppy1.jpg

She's 'orrible. She's been banned from one vet, and the one that will currently accept her requires double-length appointments and extra staff to handle her. I've spent years trying to get her past attacking anybody who isn't me, but I think that, now she's ten, I may have to accept that's just who she is.

At least she's pretty. And, being deaf, she isn't remotely bothered by hoovers or fireworks or anything else that scared my previous cats.

Poppy2.jpg
Poppy3.jpg

poiuytrewq

Visit site
I’d give you a photo of the kitty Arlo, however the little poppet has turned into a tiger on speed and rarely is still enough for a photo these days 😩
Miss my fluffy flaked out kitten cuddles...

Sussexbythesea

Visit site
Your cats are gorgeous, I especially love Pepper- I'm a fan of black cats!

Oops, will try and add pictures again :)

Thanks Pepper is especially cuddly with a very plush coat and fat tummy 😁

Timmy is very cute love his squishy face 😻

Even though I also have a dog I’m a massive cat fan, I just love their personalities.

ycbm

Einstein would be proud of my Insanity...
Visit site
IMG_20181003_124323.jpg

Our latest addition 😊

Asha

Visit site
Its lovely to see so many gorgeous moggies. lindylouanne what breed are yours, they are scrummy ?

Heres Bob. Bob is not allowed in the house as hes supposed to be a feral farm cat. One photo shows where he should be, and one well.... The little bugger just keeps getting in.

Attachments

• bob1.JPG
    bob1.JPG
    52.7 KB · Views: 15
  • bob2.JPG
    bob2.JPG
    28.4 KB · Views: 15

HappyHollyDays

Slave to 2 cats and 2 ponies
Visit site
Its lovely to see so many gorgeous moggies. lindylouanne what breed are yours, they are scrummy

Aw thank you Asha, I also think they are scrummy. Sebastian is an Exotic, half Persian and half British Shorthair. He was born with retinal atrophy so going blind at birth and was going to be PTS so I rescued him. He's 8 now, my little shadow and I adore him. Sparkle is also Exotic but looks more like a shorthair and she is Blues half sister and they are also both rescued. Blue and Holly are both British shorthair. As you can see I am a sucker for grey cats and rescues.

Bob sounds like he has his priorities right 😂

Shady

Visit site

HappyHollyDays

Slave to 2 cats and 2 ponies
Visit site
My two after they woke me up at 5.45 for breakfast - they went back to bed whilst I had to get up to do the horses and walk the dog 😤

View attachment 26073

😂😂😂

They were up sooooo early the only thing they could do was go back to sleep.

Meowy Catkin

Meow!
Visit site
So here is my boy asleep on my winter hat (he only just fits), not letting me make the bed (typical) and helping me by pouncing on a spring that he found (gotta kill that naughty water). He's such a sweetheart - yes I am completely biased! :D

Attachments

• Kasper_hat.jpg
    Kasper_hat.jpg
    37.3 KB · Views: 9
  • Kasper_yawning.jpg
    Kasper_yawning.jpg
    64.7 KB · Views: 10
  • Kasper_water.jpg
    Kasper_water.jpg
    60.2 KB · Views: 10

Meowy Catkin

Meow!
Visit site
Oh Shady, your cat MoMo looks so much like a cat we used to have, I had to do a double take. Here she is at about 19 yo, sadly both she and the brown Burmese are no longer with us and I miss both like crazy.

Attachments

• KasperBernardStroppy.jpg
    KasperBernardStroppy.jpg
    106.9 KB · Views: 8

Meowy Catkin

Meow!
Visit site
He's an Egyptian Mau. I'd never heard of the breed before. I don't think that it's hugely popular compared to other spotties like Bengals, but I'm a huge convert and I'd love another Mau one day in a different colour. :)