Shocked and heartbroken

ILuvCowparsely

Visit site
My beautiful girl Fizz was out hacking with the freelancer who has been working with her when she started staggering and calling. The freelancer managed to get off her before Fizz collapsed on the grass verge and died within seconds.

She was only just rising 7 and it was so unexpected. I can't believe she has gone and so quickly and unexpectedly, the vet thinks that she probably burst a blood vessel. The local farmer brought her home and her companion was able to see her, she is now alone and I have contacts out finding me a companion for her.

RIP Fizz, you are going to be very much missed.

View attachment 72960
gosh what a shock, and such a tragic accident to happen, I bet you are all in shock including the freelancer. RIP Fizz, so young to leave this world. run free sweetie .

tiggipop

Visit site
so very sorry to read this.. take some comfort in that she passed quickly.

sending hugs to both you and the freelancer - take care of each other

x x

Marnie

Visit site
Thank you everyone, it has been a lot to process. I really feel for the freelancer and we have been in touch all day, there was absolutely nothing that she could do and at least Fizz had someone who loved her with her at the end.

My little pony is out with a cow and calf for the moment while I find her a companion and she seems to be doing ok.

Thank you again.

eahotson

Visit site
My beautiful girl Fizz was out hacking with the freelancer who has been working with her when she started staggering and calling. The freelancer managed to get off her before Fizz collapsed on the grass verge and died within seconds.

She was only just rising 7 and it was so unexpected. I can't believe she has gone and so quickly and unexpectedly, the vet thinks that she probably burst a blood vessel. The local farmer brought her home and her companion was able to see her, she is now alone and I have contacts out finding me a companion for her.

RIP Fizz, you are going to be very much missed.

View attachment 72960
how horrible.I am so sorry.She was very beautiful.