Shocking Pony Abuse

3Beasties

Visit site
:mad: :mad: Not many things leave me so utterly gobsmacked and enraged but this video has just done that and more....

(Does not make easy viewing)

http://vimeo.com/69725454

Jail is really too good for someone like that, I wish she could be set loose into a group of horse lovers for a day.

Poor, poor little pony :( :(

Sukistokes2

Visit site
Good God! I could only watch a few seconds, what it's she thinking, I know from experience it is easy to ignore how big you are.....but really! That pony is for a child a SMALL child!

3Beasties

Visit site
Good God! I could only watch a few seconds, what it's she thinking, I know from experience it is easy to ignore how big you are.....but really! That pony is for a child a SMALL child!

Believe me it gets much worse as it goes on, I managed 6 and a half minutes before turning it off :(

FionaM12

Visit site
There was a thread about this a few days ago. It seems it was on a Dutch fetish website last year, and the perpetrators have since been charged. Reports say the pony has been rescued, and is okay.

It's doing the rounds of Facebook somewhat after the event I think. :rolleyes:

I would advise people not to watch it. It's very upsetting and there's nothing to gain by watching it if it truly has been dealt with by the appropriate authorities.

Here's the thread:

http://www.horseandhound.co.uk/forums/showthread.php?t=622600

Marmite Sandwich

Visit site
I saw a thread on fb the other day about something similar , which suggested fettishism - i managed about a minute and was still thinking why would anyone do this- jumped forward to about 3.20something and see her squashing the poor pony having a cigarette - that was it i couldnt watch any more - What on earth posseses these people!!

indie999

Visit site
I havent read.watched it & dont turn a blind eye, but I suppose what suprises me sometimes is that some do gooders dont think that others can be so cruel and these kind of people will try to worm their way out as they are accomplished deviants(& quite often succeed in evasion). But its good to have follow up that they did get caught & little pony is now in kind hands. I hope someone catches them too and returns the favour. Humans are not nice creatures sometimes & I just wish punishments were a lot more shameful and severe.

Marchogaeth

Visit site
Just about Managed to watch the whole thing...
That is the most awfull thing I have ever seen! Truly horrific!
Ashaimed to admit that I wanted her to fall and that pony to really kick her... (Feel like an awful person) that was disgraceful, people like that should not be allowed near animals of any kind!
*Wouldnt recomend you watch it, as its very upsetting*
Vulgar excuse for a human!