Should I hit the panic button?

Lammy

Visit site
Congrats CI! ? I hope you can enjoy him more now that he’s arrived safely.

I like Panic Button and The Last Laugh. Also like Geoff as a stable name but it’s not very Spanish ?

Marnie

Visit site
Congratulations, I'm really pleased that everything has gone smoothly and he is beautiful x

AandK

Visit site
What a crazy thread, have been following it from the start and was one who thought it was just the grass... (same happened to my old mare) So pleased the little one has arrived safely this morning, congratulations but more pics please!

CanteringCarrot

Visit site
Congratulations! Looks quite dun in the pics. Didn't someone say that's quite unusual in PRE or Spanish? He's gorgeous whatever. :)

I don't think it is soo rare, but I am not sure.

I've been windown shopping and exclusively looking at Buckskins and Duns, there are a fair amount out there. I am not sure about the actual genes of the Duns I have seen, though. I don't know which ones would be considered "true Dun" as I've heard people throw that term around. I haven't delved that deep.

My PRE is like a solid bay dun of sorts, similar in color to Hermosa (can fluctuate a bit with the seasons/coat). He has a very prominent dorsal stripe, tiger striping on his legs, and shading at the withers (which shows better sometimes than other times). I mean, he's just bay, but has features that other bays may not.