Show me a lovely recent picture

Dave's Mam

Visit site
Because I love him.

69271271_10157893913444739_7817902735801450496_n.jpg

Equi

Visit site
Its been ages since i really took a photo of any of my lot. I havent got any pockets in summer so rarely have my phone lol

To anyone with the minis, always interested in the breeding if they know it cause its fun for me!

Equi

Visit site
Oh get some photos please!
I will do soon i think. I was supposed to get "official" photos of filly (now mare) for her papers but just never got around to it and i dont want her forever papers to have horrible photos so yay late penalties lol. The whole herd is just so fat and ungroomed and crap...noone wants to see that !

Barton Bounty

If you heard the rumours it is probably true 😂
Visit site
What a wee sweetheart, is she very old?

We got her at 4 months old when she was dumped at the sspca door, there was a newspaper appeal for a good home and we were lucky enough to get her, she is utterly amazing, when we initially got her she was a wee terror , didnt know any different lol, took her a couple of days to settle in and she is the most trainable dog ive ever had. she is hand signed trained now and can walk off the lead, feel absolutely blessed to have her, she is now 8 and cant imagine life without her ♥️♥️

PapaverFollis

Visit site
MrPF looking professional in his jogging bottoms and trainers! Nice. He's usually better turned out, we were just popping by to give her her tea. And The Beast insisting that we hold her tea up for her like a princess "well if I have to put my head all the way down I might as well just keep eating tasty grass rather than that boring sugar free muck you insist I eat..." But still I like the picture. MrPF and his favourite girl, probably including me. Couple of weeks ago. Not been taking many pictures since cos she got a chub on from being out of work for 5 minutes!

68624217_10162030467425564_6075725419129077760_o.jpg

rowan666

Visit site
FB_IMG_1567627580205.jpg
Not sure if that link will work but it's my favourite recent video of the baby sitter not being all too impressed about my little girl deciding to have a crack at going bareback but getting the job done anyway
And another just because she's the best pony ever and I wish she would grow a couple of hands so I could ride her without feeling daft!

Barton Bounty

Visit site
View attachment 36332https://m.facebook.com/laura.fletcher.161?ref=bookmarks#
Not sure if that link will work but it's my favourite recent video of the baby sitter not being all too impressed about my little girl deciding to have a crack at going bareback but getting the job done anyway
And another just because she's the best pony ever and I wish she would grow a couple of hands so I could ride her without feeling daft!
My boy woulda had a fit at the brolly😂😂😂

ponyparty

Visit site
Photo from the first fun ride I took Bruce on, Bissell Wood in July (photo purchased). He steamed round the whole thing ears pricked forward, loving life. JUST LOOK AT HIS LITTLE FACE 😍
(Don’t look at me so much, not sure why my arms are doing the funky chicken 🐔 hate seeing myself riding, I just pick myself apart 🙈 I just love this pic for his facial expression!)

2EE6229F-A98D-409E-987F-16F726934E3E.jpeg

Barton Bounty

Visit site
Photo from the first fun ride I took Bruce on, Bissell Wood in July (photo purchased). He steamed round the whole thing ears pricked forward, loving life. JUST LOOK AT HIS LITTLE FACE 😍
(Don’t look at me so much, not sure why my arms are doing the funky chicken 🐔 hate seeing myself riding, I just pick myself apart 🙈 I just love this pic for his facial expression!)

View attachment 36362
This is a brilliant picture 😍😍😍