Show me a lovely recent picture

little_critter

Visit site
Come on, you have to explain that one! 🐦
Me and neddy walking round Xc field, pigeon jumped out of bush, neddy span and I came out the side door. He’s not usually much of a scardy cat but might have been on high alert as it was a new venue and I don’t know if he’s ever done any Xc.

Cinnamontoast

Fais pas chier!
Visit site
Me and neddy walking round Xc field, pigeon jumped out of bush, neddy span and I came out the side door. He’s not usually much of a scardy cat but might have been on high alert as it was a new venue and I don’t know if he’s ever done any Xc.

I think any horse would spook at that. I had a similar incident with a pheasant coming out of a hedge on the road, dunno how I managed to stay on!

Annagain

Visit site
You must be Sophie’s pupil. I read about it on her FB last week. Just had a lesson with her this afternoon. She’s fab isn’t she. Hope you get better soon.

little_critter

Visit site
You must be Sophie’s pupil. I read about it on her FB last week. Just had a lesson with her this afternoon. She’s fab isn’t she. Hope you get better soon.
Yes, that’s me! And Sophie is fantastic. Hoping for speedy healing as I’ve only had the horse 3 months and things were just coming together.
At least I achieved my lifetime goal of riding BD (MyQuest prelim) 2 weeks before my enforced rest.

Annagain

Visit site
Yes, that’s me! And Sophie is fantastic. Hoping for speedy healing as I’ve only had the horse 3 months and things were just coming together.
At least I achieved my lifetime goal of riding BD (MyQuest prelim) 2 weeks before my enforced rest.
Well done, as annoying as it is it's a short time in the greater scheme of things.