Visit site
th_mk.jpg

th_sozz.jpg

th_untitled.jpg

before she put all the weight on :rolleyes:

5yr old 16hh pain in the arse - wont stand still for a minute mare :p

bigboyrocky

Visit site
This is my gorgeous chap Rocky! Hes the cheekiest horse in the world, and still thinks he 2 sometimes on the ground as everything its something to be chewed/eaten. (Hes now 8) Hes 16.3hh and By Rich Rebel out of a Clover Hill mare. Lovliest most genuine horse ever, but he has a massive personality, and a good sense of humour! (And also a big buck when he wants to, although after 4yrs ive learnt to sit to it!)

__W-Wilts_8-11-09_A13_1D3M2008c1.jpg

__W-Wilts_8-11-09_A13_1D3M2011c1.jpg

Urchinwoodmanor2.jpg

bickenhall.jpg

ScreenHunter_37Dec012246.gif

Starbucks

Visit site
Oooh Yay!
IMG_4638.jpg

IMG_4614.jpg

IMG_4594.jpg

Badger is 16.3 and by a Clover Hill stallion out of a Cruising mare.. so a “proper” ISH. He is a lovely horse and has a fab temperament. He is very chilled out most of the time but likes his galloping and jumping.. so he’s quite forward going doing those things but doesn’t really hot up ever. He doesn’t really know how to be naughty so don’t tend to have any problems with him. He’s great to handle too. Likes: Hunting, eating, cribbling, anything that involves running around. Dislikes: Working in the school, roadwork, ponies. :)

silverstar

Visit site
Theres some really nice ISH's here. Im after another ISH having had 2. They both had fantastic temperaments but a little quirky. Me jealous nah

chilworth23

Visit site
Mine is coming this weekend!v.excited and at 23 im finally moving up from ponies! at a full up 15.2 she'll be biggest i've owned, although ive ridden bigger x

Holloa

Visit site
This is Wally my 16.2hh (currently and still quite bum high!) 3yr old tbxid that i've just backed and broken with a friend. He was a doddle to do and i went out cubbing with him for the first time 2 weeks ago and he was good. He's hopefully going to be my snaffle mouth hunter i've been longing for... :)

wally1.jpg
wally in field

wally2.jpg
wally just being backed

:)

guccigivi2001

Visit site
this is gucci :) pics are all 2-3 yrs old, from the first year we had her, she could barely canter a 20m circle. dream to hunt, even after 2 yr break until last season, stacks of potential jumping and flat, 16.1hh and now 9yrs old, does a bit of everything exept going in the trailer! can be sharp spooky & mareish. shes my first horse and until i got her, had only ridden riding school plods :)
http://www.facebook.com/b3kii#!/photo.php?pid=4311089&id=581794015

ecrozier

Visit site
Just caught up on this thread - thanks inky_and_sunny - must say DaP is a new term for me but yes he certainly does that - that pic was probably his 3rd or 4th proper flatwork lesson - we were at RC camp riding in the camp field amongst lorries and tents etc as the musical ride were in the lesson field!
He's a pretty special boy which is all the better as he was bought fairly cheaply for my OH as a rc allrounder based on size price and colour!! Oh and seemed pretty sensible for what was at the time a 15.3 rising 3 year old. He has the most incredible jump too. Quite glad oh lost interest really - he's mine now!

siennamum

Visit site
Cor I'm a bit late to this party:I would have an ISH over any other animal I think.

Coco - 4 y.o. 16.2, KoD on his dad's side, mum was a connie 14.2. Sharp but very clever, will be keen I think, but very affectionate & bold:

show001.jpg

The beautiful Sienna - 15.2 16 y.o Legaun Prince granddad, TB mum: absolute saint, quite strong & keen but honest as the day is long, been to HOYS, evented, PC, decent dressage, wonderful hunter.

sienna1.jpg

ecrozier

Visit site
Lol funnily enough every time a photo goes on my facebook of him, the girl we bought him from says the same!! Might have to join the queu!

vicky86

Visit site
I am also very late. This is zak ISH (IDxTB)-

img046-1.jpg

Scan10021.jpg

zak001.jpg

img050.jpg

img049.jpg

sorry pic overload

Very, very sharp, as a young horse he used to have me off about once a week and has not changed that much (now 15) I think I have just learnt to sit him :) But he is fab and very talented when he wants to be. He has evented successfully to PC open, SJ Newcomers and PC open and dressage to elementary. I love him to pieces and wish I could find another one of him.

Last edited: