Shwmae horse products

Status
Not open for further replies.

Corner Mad House

Visit site
Cross made a comment on JC's new FB page for training, breaking and liveries where she is also advertising collection/delivery of customer's equines. Cross's comment was with regards to the VOSA regulations.

JC then started to message Cross with all the allegations of stalking etc etc

Hope that clarifies things a bit more! :D

cross

Visit site
Cross made a comment on JC's new FB page for training, breaking and liveries where she is also advertising collection/delivery of customer's equines. Cross's comment was with regards to the VOSA regulations.

Thank you CMH what you said is totally correct. I did not want to get into a debate with highly estemed (sorry can't spell it!) members of this forum and lead away from the vital issues of this thread, hence my lack of reply to the last posts. However I could not sit on my hands knowing that potential customer's equines of JC's new business could be put at risk because of JC's non understanding of the laws that are in place to protect equines. So again I thank you for your post!

Queenbee

Visit site
P - I can see why you might think that, however, that message is very similar to those sent to other people who have had NO personal contact with JC, or her business, merely had the temerity to comment on, or query, some of the actions/behaviour of Shwmae. Also, she has used several alias's to view the True Reviews page and subsequently identified and made contact with some members who have joined to offer their support to customers who have lost money, or received shoddy goods, shoddy customer service, or both.

ETS - ANYONE who has criticised either JC, or the company, is accused of 'stalking'

P and Fiona - I do apologise to you both, having read back the posts from Cross properly (my mistake) I can see that she says that she did indeed message JC, and gave her reasons for doing so. I think she was quite transparent about it, I just didn't read it properly :( I will say, though, the comments I have made regarding contact with completely unconnected people is correct - Queenbee I'm sure has made that clear :) Sorry, again.

Not that it's any of my business, I mean, I feel entirely justified in going a bit bat poo crazy on JC for contacting me, but I would personally say this:

The only contact made too JC should be to chase up orders, monies or complaints about faulty goods or customer service.

I have seen judgement passed regarding her livery yard, home, horses, grandfather funding the premises, and while I get that it sticks in ones craw especially when one has been royally shafted by the company, it is infact entirely unrelated, it is no ones business if her family pay for her, or if they didn't rains her correctly, it has absolutely no bearing on the issue of her business and as such no one, no matter who it is or how upset they are should be posting regarding this either on here or fb, you are just driving her to make ludicrous accusations, and giving her fuel to try and divert the attention away from the important stuff.

I personally think that, only incidents of faulty, poorly made, unsent goods, tracking issues, refund refusal and other payment issues, unsolicited contact from JC or threats/libelous statements from her should be spoken about on any forum. Anything else IS bad taste and as I said, as much as it may nark the hell out of people nothing else is relevant or anyone else's business.

Furthermore, everyone knows that to comment on one of her pages is pointless, and contacting any potential customer that posts on her page, well, I see where you are coming from but that's not right either. This is not or should not be a campaign to drive them out of business (they will do that themselves). This is about them setting right their current wrongs and doing right by the customers they have failed. I know feelings are very strong on this matter but everyone needs to focus on what exactly the aim is and stop veering off course.

That's just my point of view.

Queenbee

Visit site

Well, let's run with this comment then. Everyone knows that I am not a fan of JC and gave her an earbashing when she contacted me yesterday. Cross made a comment on JCs page, why? Cross says it was only because 'I am just very concerned for you', come on, no offence cross but it was an opportunity to have a dig, you are not trying to help her, you saw an opportunity and took it, but it was not as a service to her. That is obvious. If we then go to her accusation of stalking, what would you call it? Religiously watching all her business and personal Facebook pages and taking every opportunity to dig, and all this a significant time AFTER you received your refund? Admittedly you had to chase and pester for a refund that should have been refunded willingly but you now have it, and therefore you have no standing issue with them. Now I'm absolutely not saying don't be involved, in the sense that sharing your experience and supporting others going through this and helping perhaps bring an overall case is both admirable and appropriate. But no, I do not think that the rest of it is. Furthermore, it is appropriate to offer someone the opportunity to retract statements and falsehoods, but she quite clearly didn't take that and asked you to not contact her stating 'I view this is harassment' or words to that effect. As a result, no matter how narked you were, that is where the correspondence should have ended. You should have forwarded the content to the police as you said you would if she didn't retract her statement, although upon seeing that you had indeed made an unprovoked and unsolicited comment, which sparked it all off, they would not really have given a toss. They would however take her more seriously if she complained, because you made an unsolicited contact/comment which you quite clearly knew would not be welcome she asked you to stop, she stated she saw it as harassment and you continued.

This is what I'm talking about, I mean no personal attack on you cross, I'm merely illustrating that it is clear, feelings are running very high on this subject, and very easily people are carried away. Doing and saying things that they shouldn't on both sides. It's clear, JC has no intention of getting back on track, it's clear, this is going to continue, it's clear she won't take advice and doesn't want it, it's clear that the only appropriate course of action is to put together a significant case with everyone's details, correspondence records, screen shots, photos of goods etc and hand it to the appropriate authorities. And yes, the shares are nothing, and yes it smacks that she will probably walk away essentially with only a bruised ego and a chip on both shoulders, but that is the only way to deal with this. Any other action is wholly inappropriate.

Patterdale

Visit site
Totally agree Queenbee.

The same thing happened with the RWJ/Beeston thing. People were trying to make them see that buying up loads of horses from the sales who were otherwise going for meat, when they had no experience or facilities to keep them, was not in the horses' best interests. I was fine with that. But then it all got a little 'obsessive' almost with every part of their lives being poked into which I thought was just wrong, so left the group.

These Facebook groups are all well and good but it seems to just go a bit too far and all get a bit hysterical almost.

Roasted Chestnuts

Visit site
Personally any attempt to get money out of others by offering a service you are never going to deliver properly if even at all should be stomped on. Especially by those with previous form.

This girl is trying to swindle people by hook or crook through various different channels. Through her sheer audacity is messaging people and visibility coming on here making up more lies and deflections from her blatantly fraudulent activities.

Personally I think the girl deserves everything she gets as it's been years in the coming.

Patterdale

Visit site
Personally any attempt to get money out of others by offering a service you are never going to deliver properly if even at all should be stomped on. Especially by those with previous form.

This girl is trying to swindle people by hook or crook through various different channels. Through her sheer audacity is messaging people and visibility coming on here making up more lies and deflections from her blatantly fraudulent activities.

Personally I think the girl deserves everything she gets as it's been years in the coming.

See, I find this a very spiteful and malicious attitude.
The fact that she's been in the wrong somehow makes it right for you to be nasty to her even though you haven't been personally wronged?
I usually sweep past your posts as I have often found an unpleasant vein running through them but I'm afraid I just had to comment this time!

Two wrongs don't make a right, and someone behaving badly doesn't make them fair game for everyone else to pounce on them with venom, self righteously shouting, 'she DESERVES it!'

JJones

Visit site
Queenbee.... Absolute sense.
I am a peed off customer but I decided not to take things further months ago. My decision as I couldn't be bothered. I do have the onsie (albeit thrown in my tack room never to be used due to the workmanship)
There are 3190 comments on this thread, but actually how many from customers? Not that many considering the length of it.
I hope people do google and find this thread and buy from better companies but imo it's time to let it go unless you chase her via the courts etc.

Corner Mad House

Visit site
Two wrongs don't make a right, but JC does not endear herself.

So getting back on course, Shwmae still have this outstanding CCJ against them where a dissatisfied customer went through the Small Claim Court and won the case. Unfortunately Shwmae appear to be ignoring this CCJ.

Also the odd comment is left on the Shwame FB page for a few minutes where the customers are still asking 'Where is my order'. One lady in particular has been asking this for a long time now, she has a distinctive profile picture, that's how I recognise her. Hopefully at some point she will get fed up of being told its about to be dispatched and take some action towards getting a refund.

p.s.
I do not like to be treated in such an appalling manner by a company, so will not let go of the matter, if we all gave up Shwmae would think it is an acceptable way to treat customers and run a business.

Last edited:

Patterdale

Visit site
So getting back on course, Shwmae still have this outstanding CCJ against them where a dissatisfied customer went through the Small Claim Court and won the case. Unfortunately Shwmae appear to be ignoring this CCJ.

Also the odd comment is left on the Shwame FB page for a few minutes where the customers are still asking 'Where is my order'. One lady in particular has been asking this for a long time now, she has a distinctive profile picture, that's how I recognise her. Hopefully at some point she will get fed up of being told its about to be dispatched and take some action towards getting a refund.

See, for me this falls under the heading of 'who cares? None of my business.'

But then you may just say 'well don't open the thread then.' And maybe you would be right :)

Corner Mad House

Visit site

But then you may just say 'well don't open the thread then.' And maybe you would be right :)

I am sure the person who took the time, effort and cost to take Shwmae to court cares. I care as well, mainly because I am going down this route.

I also care because I find it horrifying that Shwmae think they can take the law into their own hands and disregard the court order.

As well as all that, I feel sorry for the customers on the FB page wondering where their orders are. This should not be normal business practice in my humble opinion.

Gloi

Too little time, too much to read.
Visit site
Just wanted to say that if you get a CCJ against a company and they don't respond you don't have to stop there. You can carry on for not much more money and they will do their best to enforce the CCJ. This happened to me and it took a while but in the end I got my money and all the costs back from the company. (this was another company , not Shwmae)

Corner Mad House

Visit site
Just wanted to say that if you get a CCJ against a company and they don't respond you don't have to stop there. You can carry on for not much more money and they will do their best to enforce the CCJ. This happened to me and it took a while but in the end I got my money and all the costs back from the company. (this was another company , not Shwmae)

That's reassuring at least.

Queenbee

Visit site

And therein you have proved my point quite clearly, her other businesses (good or bad) are not related to her onsie business and are therefore unrelated and any attack on them is inappropriate and portrays people who do attack them in a bad light. The sole focus should be the onsie business and the actual cases, nothing more. Yes it may be years in the coming, and yes she may deserve to be made to answer for her behaviour but that is not your place, it is the place of the authorities, contact with the business should absolutely not veer from issues with service and product quality, and all matters to do with judging the business and further action be left to the appropriate authorities not self appointed internet judge and jury.

It sticks in my craw that to an extent I am actually defending this individual, especially after her unsolicited contact to me, but it seems to me that more than just Shwmae need to engage their brains before they act with this one. This matter had developed from one quite business like to behaviour that is entirely inappropriate, less and less am I seeing posts from unsatisfied customers, posts relating to true complaints, more and more am I seeing photos of her yard, horses, posts that her family should be informed how she is running her business. This may well all be hot air, but it is behaviour that people should absolutely be ashamed of.

Queenbee

Visit site

No patterdale, I am with you, the only thing people should care about is pooling all their evidence and submitting it to the appropriate authorities, anything else is not important.

Queenbee

Visit site
People who are about to pay out hundreds of pounds but are saved by reading this thread 'care'

but this thread is here, its not going anywhere and i suspect even if it stopped being posted on now, it will be up in the google rankings for years to come given the way search engines work. The info and warnings are out there now for the people 'who care' the focus now needs to be in taking the appropriate course of action to bring a case against the company or, walking away if not.

FionaM12

Visit site
[/COLOR]

more and more am I seeing photos of her yard, horses, posts that her family should be informed how she is running her business. This may well all be hot air, but it is behaviour that people should absolutely be ashamed of.

I also think that if people go too far in that direction, it could result in the thread being removed and all the information for people to read before parting with their cash will vanish. :(

Roasted Chestnuts

Visit site
The fact that she's been in the wrong somehow makes it right for you to be nasty to her even though you haven't been personally wronged?
I usually sweep past your posts as I have often found an unpleasant vein running through them but I'm afraid I just had to comment this time!

Two wrongs don't make a right, and someone behaving badly doesn't make them fair game for everyone else to pounce on them with venom, self righteously shouting, 'she DESERVES it!'

Call it what you will it's only my feelings on the subject and considering i have lost hundreds of pounds to someone just like her I think my beliefs on behaviour like hers is justified.

QB feel free to defend her if you will the more people who know about her the better regardless I won't defend how I feel about it all as it's only myself who has to live with my beliefs.

The girl is a behaving like a rogue trader and deserves to be treated as such, people are still ordering then wondering where their orders are whilst she is trying to start other businesses instead of dealing with the problems in the one she has. How is it possible to run several different types of business when the one she has can't fulfill it's clients orders??

Mrs. Jingle

Visit site

I am so pleased that I am not the only one who has detected this rather unpleasant 'howling for blood' and jumping on the bandwagon attitude, from this poster in particular. Fair enough for those who have a genuine gripe with this company. But I do hate the display of obvious glee and delight by some as they charge in all guns blazing when they have probably never even heard of the company before reading this thread. Human nature can be quite odious at times. :mad:

Queenbee

Visit site
I also think that if people go too far in that direction, it could result in the thread being removed and all the information for people to read before parting with their cash will vanish. :(

Agreed, and it also detracts from the real issue, which is without doubt very serious and should stay in the limelight

Molliesmummy

Visit site
Although not an active speaker on the shwmae 'hate' group on Facebook, I have been a member pretty much since this group was made. Now I am not condoning some of the behaviour from Shwmae, but some of the things I have read and witnessed being posted on this page in the past week is just awful. People congratulating each other for messaging potential customers, family members addresses being shared along with personal mobile numbers. You are actively stalking JC daily, following conversations she posts on groups etc which has nothing to do with Shwmae, then copying them to the group to pick apart and abuse her.
I'm sorry, but this has gone way past the mark in my opinion, you have just confirmed to me you're out for one thing and that is to destroy this person from every angle.

For the people who aren't in this group (of course they are very careful of who they accept in because they don't want JC to see, apparently!!) I will try and attach a few pictures.

[Content removed]

Last edited by a moderator:

Queenbee

Visit site
Call it what you will it's only my feelings on the subject and considering i have lost hundreds of pounds to someone just like her I think my beliefs on behaviour like hers is justified.

QB feel free to defend her if you will the more people who know about her the better regardless I won't defend how I feel about it all as it's only myself who has to live with my beliefs.

The girl is a behaving like a rogue trader and deserves to be treated as such, people are still ordering then wondering where their orders are whilst she is trying to start other businesses instead of dealing with the problems in the one she has. How is it possible to run several different types of business when the one she has can't fulfill it's clients orders??

But it is her onsie business that is the issue and therefore the only relevant topic, her behaviour here is indefensible , and all anyone does by focusing on anything else is risk destroying any validity to the true problem. Such actions are to the detriment of the customers who are battling to get their money back etc.

As I said in another post BB, you can not sling mud and expect to not get your hands dirty, what you say and do reflects on you and how people perceive you, whether they want to listen to you and take you seriously.

Sadly more and more people ARE finding this uncomfortable reading and farcical because of other issues being discussed, they are therefore not taking it seriously that is what your risk when deviating from the case in point. If what is wanted is awareness, the critiques conduct should be professional and exemplary, not akin to spiteful gossip and tittle tattle, factual and warranted or not, it is only counter productive and does way more damage to the validity of this issue than anything JC could do by trying to derail the thread with aliases. if people do not want to read it because it seems like a witchhunt then you simply are not achieving what you set out to do and are damaging it for people who do need resolution to their issues with Shwmae.

And whilst on the subject BB. I'd ask you very serious and important question. What is your aim. Is it to help sort out the Shwmae customers, support them in their plight to get refunds, suitable products and fair treatment etc. Or is it to completely destroy all of their businesses? It's what everyone involved needs to ask themselves and answer honestly. These are two thing very separate, one is a vendetta, not something that any one wants to witness follow or support and anyone who does answer the latter should step away and let this thread continue on without them.

Last edited:

Patterdale

Visit site
Although not an active speaker on the shwmae 'hate' group on Facebook, I have been a member pretty much since this group was made. Now I am not condoning some of the behaviour from Shwmae, but some of the things I have read and witnessed being posted on this page in the past week is just awful. People congratulating each other for messaging potential customers, family members addresses being shared along with personal mobile numbers. You are actively stalking JC daily, following conversations she posts on groups etc which has nothing to do with Shwmae, then copying them to the group to pick apart and abuse her.
I'm sorry, but this has gone way past the mark in my opinion, you have just confirmed to me you're out for one thing and that is to destroy this person from every angle.

For the people who aren't in this group (of course they are very careful of who they accept in because they don't want JC to see, apparently!!) I will try and attach a few pictures.

[Content removed]

Yep, see, this is what I mean. Totally out of order.

And the same names come up on all of these Facebook crusades....the OP of this one was also firmly on the clwyd/RWJ saga bandwagon too (I forget which one, poss both).

babymare

Visit site
Said it before will say again. Keep it clean and factual on here. Step away from your keyboards folks. Get together as a group and yes fight for your money back but fighting each other on here achieves nothing. Lets just keep post going :) x

Marydoll

Visit site
Rightly or wrongly it was only a matter of time before this was going to tip in to the personal life of these two girls.
Law of averages say if you piss off enough people in the manner these girls have done someone at some point will take to it like a dog worrying a bone until they get resolution, and if they dont, some will respond in this type of manner. Personally I Cant see how having and displaying information On their families will accomplish anything mind you, i dont understand that at all.
The fb posts up above are rather awful, but i suppose I might feel differently about the whole situation if i was owed hundreds of pounds by someone who was completely ignoring me.

risky business

Visit site
I must be the only person that wishes this thread would just drop down.. I understand people have lost there money but I'm sick of the sight of it and no apart from now I haven't been in this thread in ages now.

This thread for me went to far ages ago!

Molliesmummy

Visit site
The fb posts up above are rather awful, but i suppose I might feel differently about the whole situation if i was owed hundreds of pounds by someone who was completely ignoring me.

Believe me there are more where this came from, some much worse, I just chose a few. May I also add out of the 246 members they have, there are a maximum of 20 active speakers on there and only about 5 of them who can actually prove they have ordered. Personal life, animals and families should not have been brought into this, end of, it's disgusting.

Status
Not open for further replies.