Shwmae horse products

Status
Not open for further replies.

Corner Mad House

Visit site
Gosh, just had a look at the Shwmae FB page and there are a lot of rather annoyed customers demanding replies, goods, refunds. I am surprised they haven't been deleted, some have been on for days now!

Makes interesting reading

Corner Mad House

Visit site
Yes just noticed when I went back to it.

There is still a corker from and English teacher who corrects "Doesn't the new edges look gorgeous!" by pointing out it should be "Don't". Shwmae get defensive and snotty of course. Teacher replies "Only because I am an English teacher and this reflects very badly on you. If you are being professional then you should really try to get things as basic as this correct , I am afraid!"

Spot on!

PolarSkye

Visit site
Well I'll bet if it was a glowing commendation email it would be on their Facebook wall before you could say onesie!!

Honestly this company is digging it's own grave just sort out your customers either with their product in useable form or their money!! It's not hard if you can't fulfil the order then refund and people can at least go elsewhere!!! It's pretty simple after all, trying up muddy the water with various aliases, threats and ineffectual and ridiculous company statements is just burying your business alive.

Yup . . . all very sad and unnecessary :(.

Oh, and YO sent back the hood that didn't fit over a week ago (via recorded delivery, which she paid for herself because the courier sent by Shwmae never materialized) and has received neither acknowledgement of Shwmae's receipt of the article or their intention to send a replacement.

Business as usual.

P

P.S. And I fully expect that this post here will trigger yet more vile words about me to my YO from SMF, including threats not to deliver because I am being "difficult," threats of legal action and an assertion that I probably have "a filthy mouth." Sigh.

Last edited:

PolarSkye

Visit site
Yup . . . all very sad and unnecessary :(.

Oh, and YO sent back the hood that didn't fit over a week ago (via recorded delivery, which she paid for herself because the courier sent by Shwmae never materialized) and has received neither acknowledgement of Shwmae's receipt of the article or their intention to send a replacement.

Business as usual.

P

P.S. And I fully expect that this post here will trigger yet more vile words about me to my YO from SMF, including threats not to deliver because I am being "difficult," threats of legal action and an assertion that I probably have "a filthy mouth." Sigh.

Actually, I owe SMF/Shwmae an apology . . . spoke to YO this morning and apparently she did receive the hood back from them - on Wednesday of this week (so pretty fast turnaround all things considered). YO tried it on the pony - the hood is still too big and the velcro on the surcingle is in the wrong place so that the surcingle dangles dangerously below the pony's belly. When YO spoke to Shwmae they informed her that they couldn't replace the hood, she should send it back and they would make some amendments, but why didn't she just tie a knot in the surcingle to make it shorter?!!!!! This after spending a couple of hundred pounds.

Honestly, my jaw hit the floor. Tie a knot in a product that cost ££££££ to make it fit?

I feel for her, I really do . . . so frustrating.

P

Corner Mad House

Visit site
Actually, I owe SMF/Shwmae an apology . . . spoke to YO this morning and apparently she did receive the hood back from them - on Wednesday of this week (so pretty fast turnaround all things considered). YO tried it on the pony - the hood is still too big and the velcro on the surcingle is in the wrong place so that the surcingle dangles dangerously below the pony's belly. When YO spoke to Shwmae they informed her that they couldn't replace the hood, she should send it back and they would make some amendments, but why didn't she just tie a knot in the surcingle to make it shorter?!!!!! This after spending a couple of hundred pounds.

Honestly, my jaw hit the floor. Tie a knot in a product that cost ££££££ to make it fit?

I feel for her, I really do . . . so frustrating.

P

Good luck to your YO on that one ! Just hope Shwmae don't decide 2 months after receiving the hood back that it will damage it to make the required alterations!

shadowboy

Visit site
I live 20 min from their premises. I haven't ordered from them but they are well known in the local community. I sometimes use the same fabric supplier as them- fleece- not for Horse items but for work - costumes for plays etc etc and some have said 'robbing peter to pay Paul' make of that what you will.

FabioandFreddy

Visit site
You're saying that because I don't condone violence that I have a personality disorder?

Didn't they comment that it was Shwmae/Jessica with the personality disorder? Are you admitting you ARE them also??!

Difficult running a business with multiple personality disorder-there's always gonna be management fallouts and difficulties....;)

Last edited:

MadBlackLab

Visit site
I live 20 min from their premises. I haven't ordered from them but they are well known in the local community. I sometimes use the same fabric supplier as them- fleece- not for Horse items but for work - costumes for plays etc etc and some have said 'robbing peter to pay Paul' make of that what you will.

so they use fleece that used for humans etc on horses?

No wonder product falls apart

MadBlackLab

Visit site
Can't believe what I've just seen on their facebook page

(named removed) Hi I ordered this onesie on your website about two weeks ago for my daughters Xmas present payment has been sent but no confirmation received and e mails aren't being answered. Would appreciate you contacting me ASAP thanks

2 hours ago

Shwmae Products LTD Hi (name removed), how did they order via YouTube because we can't sell them via YouTube? Send a link to the page you bought off because I'm worried who you've bought off because if YouTube wouldn't be us

9 minutes ago

Ah the new it wasn't our fault it was yours ordering off youtube. I never herd such bull. Plus can you order of youtube?

Roasted Chestnuts

Visit site
buyer never mentioned youtube. Think this is another 'it isn't are fault it's yours' by shwmae

Lol I thought I was loosing it there looking for the YouTube connection, nice to see the usual tricks them, if I was that buyer if be asking what the heck they were on about!! Asking for screen dumps as well honestly they take the biscuit!!

cptrayes

Visit site
Oh the irony!! See Jessica's post on the New (troll probably) racing thread

I am indifferent, I am neither for or against it. I believe there is good and bad in any sphere of horses it's just racing is very well publicised. I may not agree fully with everything but who am I to judge because I am sure others hate the way I do things.

Last edited:

Corner Mad House

Visit site
Interesting comment SB. 'They are well known in the local community' any particular reason?

Robbing Peter to pay Paul ... doesn't sound good!

Cinnamontoast

Fais pas chier!
Visit site
Just watching an episode of Have I Got News For You and the opening titles appear to show a field of horses in cow onesies. Has the infamy spread to the national pee take programme?! Hilarious!

Howardtheduck

Visit site
Shwmae horse products

Hi to all the people in Edwyn Ralph and Bromyard who are following this thread, hope you are finding 'The Pound Farm Onsiegate show' more entertaining than 'Emmerdale' !!!
I understand the 'business' is backed by 1 of their grandfathers to the tune of £1000 + a month - anybody know who he is - sure he would be interested to know how his money is being spent.

Status
Not open for further replies.