Shwmae horse products

Status
Not open for further replies.

only_me

Visit site
Is this like a game to some of these people? :confused:

Nope, when you post a thread you never know how it will turn out. Interesting to follow the development of such a big thread considering it initially started out as inquiring into other people's experiences of the company!

And i have posted multiple times throughout this thread so if you want to know more about my experience please read them, i wouldn't want to repeat myself!

Everyone is entitled to their opinion, ever been on tripadvisor? ;)

Last edited:

MadBlackLab

Visit site
can't wait to see the response to this

(name removed) I've heard that a lot of people are getting their posts deleted and blocked from this page, is that true? If so why? I'm thinking about ordering but really not sure what to do!

4 minutes ago via mobile

and this is their reply

Shwmae Products LTD Hi Lucy, may I ask what posts? I am happy to help regarding your worries. Perhaps pop me a message if you're interested. Best wishes, shwmae

4 minutes ago

Stable person

Visit site
I have to say for someone who hates childishness LB for anyone reading this they would be saying it about you. You were welcomed and all you have done is be nippy and poke for a reaction.

Molliesmummy welcome to hho. Great you had a good experience and wanted to share. However I fail to see any nastiness directed at you? I do fail to see how hho would benefit from destroying a small company in Wales/Hertfordshire so don't get the whole behind the scenes comment I'm afraid.

Anyway feel free to post around the forum, greatly informative place to be on most of the time with some banter and popcorn moments for variety :)

Completley agree with this and phew this threads like reading a book! :)

cptrayes

Visit site

(name removed) I've heard that a lot of people are getting their posts deleted and blocked from this page, is that true? If so why? I'm thinking about ordering but really not sure what to do!

4 minutes ago via mobile

and this is their reply

Shwmae Products LTD H <i name >may I ask what posts? I am happy to help regarding your worries. Perhaps pop me a message if you're interested. Best wishes, shwmae

4 minutes ago

Should we count it as progress that it wasn't removed?

Darremi

Visit site
Lol just need to watch it doesn't too OT and get shut :)

Is this too much ;)

attachment.php

Corner Mad House

Visit site

4 minutes ago via mobile

and this is their reply

Shwmae Products LTD Hi Lucy, may I ask what posts? I am happy to help regarding your worries. Perhaps pop me a message if you're interested. Best wishes, shwmae

4 minutes ago

No it is not progress ... the reply is denial. PM them for any worries to be addressed .... think that would be further denial

Hippona

Visit site

misterjinglejay

Visit site
People, people, it doesn't matter if someone offends you with their posts, we are all adults and I'm sure can handle a little offense.

Jumping on posters, 'trolling' and the like is nothing to get worked up about.

I love HHO and have had loads of support and learned lots over the years, and the way this thread is degenerating again, is doing no one any favours.

The facts seem to be that this company has many customer complaints, and isn't handling them well at all, and some happy customers.

Earlier on in this thread there was some very good advice posted about how to handle getting your money back etc. Very worthwhile and useful, and I'm sure the unhappy clients will follow this route.

I think what I'm trying to say is new posters or old, happy or unhappy, lets all have some decorum, untwist our knickers, and take a breath. Causing offense, or being offended is not the worst thing in the world.

Light and love people, light and love ;)

Howardtheduck

Visit site
This is the attitude of this company to any negative comments made against it, which has not altered in the 2 years it has been in existence, they don't make any attempt to conform to good business practice, they don't appear at court hearings when required and I personally know of people who have obtained judgements against them - 1 of these cases is due to 'time out' in a few days and then the claimant will be applying to the court for the bailiffs to go onto this company to retrieve assets.
Good luck to the people who have managed to get something useable from this company
Good luck to the people who are taking them to court for non delivery or delivery of incorrectly supplied / ill fitting items not fit for purpose
Should the public be subjected to this shoddy attitude ?

russianhorse

Visit site
I have to say I agree that it does seem new posters were trying to get a rise out of people, and unfortunately succeeded somewhat.

You only really need to nip into posts re Derby House to see that neither posters for or against their products and services were lynched in any way. That's not generally the way things go, but if you go on places seeking to be offended by others before you even start talking of your experience then unfortunately that is what you'll find

On another note, I'm pleased that there have been posts re: what has been put on shwmaes fb page before they have been deleted, as otherwise we would all feel we were going made. At the min, there is a girl asking what happened to her message that she put on the wanted pic. Shwmae are denying there was one....... Not the best way to run a business to make current or potential customers feel they have lost the plot

It's a shame they don't appear to be learning from their mistakes :(

russianhorse

Visit site
Can I just also say that those who have had severe problems must go through the relevant channels so that these problems are officially logged, ie small claims, trading standards watchdog etc etc and therefore there cannot be accusations of trolls and rival companies trying to bring Shwmae down..... There will be no dispute with people that have had a good experience or are potential customers unsure what to do, that there really hasn't just been an axe to grind :)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.