Shwmae horse products

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shutterbug

Visit site
Can't believe I made it to the end of this epic thread - I feel like I just sat through an extremely long movie.

I work in an Executive Complaints department and never in all my years have I seen anyone give such poor responses to a complaint from a customer. Whoever is advising these kids, if anyone, needs to be sacked - they are doing it wrong.

purplecomet

New User
Visit site
Thank you so much Cross, the trouble you have gone to on here and by pm is admirable. My claim/refund is going to be slightly more complex, it seems due to my payment method but I have had sound advice it is possible that through correct channels I may one day obtain a refund.

scarletfever

New User
Visit site
Y r so many of u detemned to bully Jessica into walking away from her bussness. She has worked so hard and is so nice maybe if some of you come off her and spoke to her u wud see for yourselves. She has just given too a girl on fb a loverley onsie as her horse got colic and she won a free one on a fb comp. She dont have to do stuff like that but oh no the keyboard warriers are out.

Maybe your hoping you push her so far she sells her bussness to u !

Think you shud all look after your horses instead of bullying young girls. I dont no her but i have ordered from her and am very pleased.

Roasted Chestnuts

Visit site
Y r so many of u detemned to bully Jessica into walking away from her bussness. She has worked so hard and is so nice maybe if some of you come off her and spoke to her u wud see for yourselves. She has just given too a girl on fb a loverley onsie as her horse got colic and she won a free one on a fb comp. She dont have to do stuff like that but oh no the keyboard warriers are out.

Think you shud all look after your horses instead of bullying young girls. I dont no her but i have ordered from her and am very pleased.

Could you please post that in English? It's a little hard to take this seriously when it makes no sense due to the abysmal lack of anything resembling grammar.

lisabethm

Visit site
Hmmm. I'm more a sit back and read than anything, unless after advise myself and its taken a loong time to read through this, I spy trolls and sock puppets here! Someone I know has a 'onsie' business, they've actually been helping people who've been disappointed over the Christmas period by the particular product this thread is aimed at.

Jonesy

Visit site
Her name is grayed out, so appears she is no longer an active member :)

How bizarre.... I didn't have the posts above in this thread until I posted! Unless it's just too late at night for me.

Last edited:

risky business

Visit site
Can't see why people are using her age as an excuse..

I'm 21 and I don't consider myself a 'girl'.. Sadly when you become an adult you have to take responsibility for your actions and at 21 your well old enough to understand this.

hairycob

Visit site
Cross posted information that is of general use when having a dispute with a company but is likely to get get lost if it is only posted here. I wonder if admin could make a sticky with that info. If they do then 1 good thing will have come this thread if nothing else.

lula

Visit site
I am sorry if i have misjudged any of the very new posters coming forward to complain against a company a lot of customers are unhappy with.

Since we now have a few new posters with such complaints (and purple comet's name is now grey'd out so it seems she has left? The reasoning for my suspicion is this: The main claim from the Directors of Shwmea and their associates is that unhappy customers are ficticious, lying etc. Being overtly cynical by nature, it did occur to me that they may have decided to send some people over to play the part of unhappy customer only to out them as fake with malicious intentions at a later date with the intention of discrediting the thread and all the other customers with genuine complaints.

If they can prove that 2 or 3 customers were maliciously lying they will try to use that to prove they all are.

That would be a dirty trick, but keep it in mind.
However, i do apologise if i am being just too suspicious for my own good.

Last edited:

cptrayes

Visit site
I thought the same lula. Possibly also a lure to try to get people to libel them in PMs

Purplecomet seems to make no sense otherwise. You would think they would work out that the more they post the longer this thread is going to stay on the first page of new posts, wouldn't you?

Unless the rules have changed recently, creating a new login while banned will result in a lifetime ban. It will be interesting to see if SMF is ever used again.

Last edited:

lula

Visit site
Purplecomet seems to make no sense otherwise. You would think they would work out that the more they post the longer this thread is going to stay on the first page of new posts, wouldn't you?

you would think so.
But i suspect letting the thread sink to the bottom of the board isnt good enough anymore. it can always be found by Google.

They want the thread gone and by encouraging this thread to descend into slanging matches they hope to achieve that.

dogatemysalad

Visit site
The first search page on Google shows not only this thread but previous ones and similar threads on other horse forums. Each time these links get a hit, the threads should remain on the first page, if the hits are numerous enough.
The good thing is that customers get a wide cross section of reviews and experiences and not just the company's facebook page with negative posts deleted.

Happyhooves12

Visit site
Hmmm. I'm more a sit back and read than anything, unless after advise myself and its taken a loong time to read through this, I spy trolls and sock puppets here! Someone I know has a 'onsie' business, they've actually been helping people who've been disappointed over the Christmas period by the particular product this thread is aimed at.

Oh Churchill's of England? What a joke. Appalling fit, photoshopped photo (red one) and the woman who runs it is rude. I'm intrigued to see how long she lasts.

Happyhooves12

Visit site

Another user banned for standing up for the company? Well well you're playing this well into shwmae's hand

Happyhooves12

Visit site
The first search page on Google shows not only this thread but previous ones and similar threads on other horse forums. Each time these links get a hit, the threads should remain on the first page, if the hits are numerous enough.
The good thing is that customers get a wide cross section of reviews and experiences and not just the company's facebook page with negative posts deleted.

So what you're saying is that you frequently check on google to see of this thread comes top, if this isn't the case you bump it. Sorry, do you have nothing better to do with your day? A job? Horses perhaps.....

Girlracer

Visit site
My god is this thread (and others!!) still going on?

I recognise it's important other customers see what's gone on, but seriously, does no one have anything better to do than keep this thread going and keep arguing the same points over and over?

Status
Not open for further replies.