Sick cat- ideas?

ester

Not slacking multitasking
Visit site
alaina I think the thing is that you see your cat all day every day, the vet gets 10 minutes? I suspect they thought that increasing the steroid dose might give her a bit of a reprieve and keep her ticking along quite happily, if it doesn't/hasn't/you think she is struggling then that is your call.
hubby really isn't helping though is he! Do you think he doesn't want to see it or has a different idea of 'fine'.

alainax

Visit site
alaina I think the thing is that you see your cat all day every day, the vet gets 10 minutes? I suspect they thought that increasing the steroid dose might give her a bit of a reprieve and keep her ticking along quite happily, if it doesn't/hasn't/you think she is struggling then that is your call.
hubby really isn't helping though is he! Do you think he doesn't want to see it or has a different idea of 'fine'.
He is with her all day ( works from home) so sees her more than I do. Just there she made it to the cat litter, took her a few minutes to work her way down, then took some breaks on the way back up. Hubby is in the camp of she eats and moves there for is ok.

I feel like I'm being the mean one whilst trying to be the kindest one!