Sleep Well Andy

warmbloodcrazy

Visit site
I really feel for you and well done for being so brave.. he is beautiful and he is at peace now. What lovely pictures to keep to remember him. Made me well up.. i have no idea how i will cope when the day comes that i have to say goodbye to my boy.. really upsets me to think about it.. especially of late with health issues and the realisation my best friend is getting older.. breaks my heart. Thinking of you

Superhot

Visit site
Wow, fabulous photos of a stunning Andy. He was definitely a credit to you...You're so lucky to have a boss who is such a good photographer. Wonderful special memories for you in the years to come.

BBP

Visit site
I've never commented on one of your threads about him, but I have read all of them. I'm so sorry. Big hugs to you.

Tash88

Visit site
I have been thinking of you today, sending you a big (((hug))) and you have some beautiful photos and memories there. Andy was a truly stunning horse. Rest in Peace Andy xxx

DJ

Visit site
A very brave decision ... and some beautiful photos to remember him by ... x

Somewhere in times own space.
There must be some sweet pasture place.
Where creeks sing on and tall trees grow.
Some paradise where horses go.
For by the love that guides my pen
I know our horses live again.

Jericho

Visit site
I am heartbroken for you.

He will be pulling some shapes up there, sleep tight Andy.

Pictures are just glorious, what a wonderful animal he was xxx

This ^^^

He is so very beautiful. It makes the decision so much harder when they look so magnificent on the outside but you made the right decision as he would never have been pain free. Horsey heaven will be a far more beautiful place with him there and I am sure he will throwing those shapes forever more. RIP Andy you were a HHO legend x

touchstone

Visit site
Fab little horse, and it's great that you've got so many lovely memories of him. You did the right thing for him when he needed it. x

Nicnac

Visit site
So sorry; beautiful horse and what a fitting tribute to him to have his own special flypast.

indie999

Visit site
They are such a huge part of our lives and he looks wonderful in the pictures. Your care of Andy to the end without making him suffer was wise. A good owner would not put a horse through any suffering. Am sorry for you both. Agree Yes the forum is a tower of strength at difficult times like this. RIP AndyX.