Sleep well beautiful boy . . .

AdorableAlice

Visit site
Ah no, not Kali. I am so sorry for you; they take a piece of our hearts when they have to go...

Don't they just. There has been a lot of sadness in the last couple of weeks. Kali, the young clyde mare, the cob lost to a strangles carrier, sven's old lad.

There by the grace of god I suppose and we certainly need to appreciate what we have.

Wagtail

Horse servant
Visit site
I couldn't believe it when I saw this thread. I am so, so sorry PolarSkye. Even on this forum Kali's character shone through. It is no wonder you feel so lost. He was a very bright flame xx

JFTDWS

Visit site
Oh PolarSkye, I'm so unbelievably sorry to read this. Kali was an absolute legend on this forum - an institution. His charming character, and your absolute adoration of him, was evident in all your posts and updates about your life together. There cannot be another horse in the world who was better cared for, by someone more willing to put his welfare first. He was incredibly lucky to find you, and you him. My thoughts are with you and your daughter x

And you would have to have a heart of stone not to shed a tear while reading your last two posts on this thread.

alainax

Visit site
Crying reading this :( I saw the title of the thread and didn't want to open it, thinking " no please not that pretty grey" I am so sorry for your loss. Please try to take care of your self. Don't forget to eat and sleep, have a nice bath and believe that it will get better than this.

MyBoyChe

Visit site
Im so very sorry to hear about Kali, heartbreaking for you and his other special people :( At such an awful time you have written the most beautiful words and if anyone ever had any doubt how much you loved him, there can be none now, very moving. Im not ashamed to say I shed a tear reading this mornings post x

HeresHoping

Visit site
Crying reading this :( I saw the title of the thread and didn't want to open it, thinking " no please not that pretty grey" I am so sorry for your loss. Please try to take care of your self. Don't forget to eat and sleep, have a nice bath and believe that it will get better than this.

Me too. So sorry. Take care of yourself, N.